Princess Europe 2015 Announcement

Coral

Me and some friends were looking at the possibility of doing the Grand Mediterranean itinerary this July, but ultimately decided to postpone to next year. I certainly won't complain if that means we end up on the Island Princess, although I have to imagine less capacity is going to bring up prices a fair bit (and the Grand Mediterranean itinerary is already pretty pricey as is...)

Princess probably would have liked to have kept the Royal or Regal in the Med but with the size limit being placed on ships going to Venice, it was obvious that they would pull some of the smaller ships to the Med to meet demand. The next issue with Venice is that an alternative approach to the city is to be dredged so that the ships will no longer sail up the Guideca canal and past St.Marks. That will be a year or two yet, so next season looks a good prospect.

I do wish that they would extend their season in the Caribbean past April, I would love the chance of a later cruise.

Edited by downsmead
spelling

Sigh. Had the Island been in the med in 2012 we would have chosen her. Still our favorite ship.

That said, I am surprised Princess is so heavily into europe at that point. From most accounts, the med has been way over capacity the past couple of years and airfares are not going to drop.

Only one more ship isn't it? Is that even back to 2013 levels?

Saratoga - Many thanks for the detailed info. Just wondering whether you know where I might find the 2015 TA itineraries for the Caribbean Princess? Many thanks!

Sail Day Ship Voyage Cruise Itinerary Ports of Call

25-Apr-15 Sat CARIBBEAN B525N 14 British Isles Passage FT. LAUDERDALE, Bermuda (West End), Glasgow (Greenock), Dublin, Cork (Cobh - for Blarney Castle), LONDON (SOUTHAMPTON)

5-Sep-15 Sat CARIBBEAN B536 16 Iceland & Norway Explorer LONDON (SOUTHAMPTON), Bergen, Shetland Islands (Lerwick), Akureyri, Isafjordur, Reykjavik, St. John's (Newfoundland), Halifax, NEW YORK

There are longer versions of the TA's by adding the cruise before or after or both.

Tony

Sail Day Ship Voyage Cruise Itinerary Ports of Call

25-Apr-15 Sat CARIBBEAN B525N 14 British Isles Passage FT. LAUDERDALE, Bermuda (West End), Glasgow (Greenock), Dublin, Cork (Cobh - for Blarney Castle), LONDON (SOUTHAMPTON)

5-Sep-15 Sat CARIBBEAN B536 16 Iceland & Norway Explorer LONDON (SOUTHAMPTON), Bergen, Shetland Islands (Lerwick), Akureyri, Isafjordur, Reykjavik, St. John's (Newfoundland), Halifax, NEW YORK

There are longer versions of the TA's by adding the cruise before or after or both.

Tony

Many thanks, Tony! Since you have so much info at your fingertips - any chance of learning what the Ocean's TA schedule looks like? I'm seeing the itineraries starting 4 June 15, Land of the Midnight Sun and the last one listed for the season seems to be 8 Sep 15 Scandinavia and Russia ending up in Dover. No mention of the east or west-bound TA, but perhaps that is yet to be scheduled? Many thanks.

Hi,

thanks for the information concerning the Europe deployment for 2015!!

Does anyone have several dates for the cruises and ports?

Especially, I would be interested about: Baltic with REGAL and ROYAL, Norway with CARIBBEAN, and maybe Med with ISLAND and EMERALD!

Would be very helpful, thank you so much in advance.

Hi,

Especially, I would be interested about: Baltic with REGAL and ROYAL, Norway with CARIBBEAN, and maybe Med with ISLAND and EMERALD!

Is this what you are looking for? It was created by one of our industrious and VERY generous fellow cruise critic members.

Princess Europe 2015.pdf

Hi,

CARIBBEAN

June 13 North Cape and Summer Solstice 14 days RT Southampton

July 11 Norwegian Fjords 7 days "

Aug. 29 " 7 days

The above also extends into a 23 day and ends in NY

Many thanks, Tony! Since you have so much info at your fingertips - any chance of learning what the Ocean's TA schedule looks like? I'm seeing the itineraries starting 4 June 15, Land of the Midnight Sun and the last one listed for the season seems to be 8 Sep 15 Scandinavia and Russia ending up in Dover. No mention of the east or west-bound TA, but perhaps that is yet to be scheduled? Many thanks.

There would be no east bound TA because she is coming from Capetown, not the US. I don't have any information beyond the Sept 8 sailing. Sorry

So what's everyone interested in? We're 90% sure we're booking Emeralds fall TA. You?

I like the Emerald's Black Sea/Med combos. Hoping the pricing will be more reasonable than it has been when the little girls did that itinerary. Not that I wouldn't rather sail on the little girls, but it's all about the Benjamins at the 200% solo rate!

I like the Emerald's Black Sea/Med combos. Hoping the pricing will be more reasonable than it has been when the little girls did that itinerary. Not that I wouldn't rather sail on the little girls, but it's all about the Benjamins at the 200% solo rate!

See how this posts:

20-Jun-15 Sat EMERALD E524B 21 Europe Black Sea & Western Mediterranean Collection ATHENS (PIRAEUS), Volos (for Meteora), Yalta, Odessa, Nessebar, Istanbul (overnight), Mykonos, Valletta, Sicily (Messina - for Mt. Etna & Taormina), Naples (for Capri & Pompeii), Rome (Civitavecchia), Sicily (Palermo), Tunis/Carthage (La Goulette), Florence/Pisa (Livorno), Genoa (for Milan), Toulon (for Provence), BARCELONA $3,747 $4,947 $5,397 N/A $6,297 $10,647 -$200 6 $285 $525

8-Aug-15 Sat EMERALD E531B 21 Europe Mediterranean & Black Sea Collection BARCELONA, Marseille (for Provence), Genoa (for Milan), Florence/Pisa (Livorno), Tunis/Carthage (La Goulette), Sicily (Palermo), Rome (Civitavecchia), Naples (for Capri & Pompeii), Crete (Heraklion), Rhodes, Kusadasi (for Ephesus), Santorini, Athens (Piraeus), Volos (for Meteora), Yalta, Odessa, Nessebar, ISTANBUL (OVERNIGHT) $3,647 $4,847 $5,297 N/A $6,197 $10,447 -$200 6 $325 $525

15-Aug-15 Sat EMERALD E532B 21 Europe Greek Isles & Black Sea Collection ROME (CIVITAVECCHIA), Naples (for Capri & Pompeii), Crete (Heraklion), Rhodes, Kusadasi (for Ephesus), Santorini, Athens (Piraeus), Volos (for Meteora), Yalta, Odessa, Nessebar, Istanbul (overnight), Mykonos, Valletta, Sicily (Messina - for Mt. Etna & Taormina), Naples (for Capri & Pompeii), ROME (CIVITAVECCHIA) $3,547 $4,747 $5,197 N/A $6,097 $10,297 -$200 6 $275 $525

22-Aug-15 Sat EMERALD E533B 21 Europe Black Sea & Western Mediterranean Collection ATHENS (PIRAEUS), Volos (for Meteora), Yalta, Odessa, Nessebar, Istanbul (overnight), Mykonos, Valletta, Sicily (Messina - for Mt. Etna & Taormina), Naples (for Capri & Pompeii), Rome (Civitavecchia), Sicily (Palermo), Tunis/Carthage (La Goulette), Florence/Pisa (Livorno), Genoa (for Milan), Toulon (for Provence), BARCELONA $3,497 $4,697 $5,147 N/A $6,047 $10,247 -$200 6 $285 $525

12-Sep-15 Sat EMERALD E536B 21 Europe Mediterranean Collection BARCELONA, Marseille (for Provence), Florence/Pisa (Livorno), Rome (Civitavecchia), Kotor, Athens (Piraeus), Santorini, Kusadasi (for Ephesus), Rhodes, Crete (Heraklion), Naples (for Capri & Pompeii), Rome (Civitavecchia), Sicily (Palermo), Tunis/Carthage (La Goulette), Florence/Pisa (Livorno), Genoa (for Milan), Toulon (for Provence), BARCELONA $3,447 $4,647 $5,097 N/A $5,997 $10,197 -$200 6 $315 $525

I like island ta in november. It depend what solo pricing is. Only thing is maybe bit late in the season to cross.

I've done two transatlantic crossings in November. Both cruises

The weather was perfect. The first one had just one stormy day,

Which happened to be the last day. The TA I took in 2012. The

Weather was nice the whole way across.

Gak! But I love that itin w/Tunis and Crete, ending with an overnight in Istanbul. Better start saving my pennies. Let's hope our TA can work miracles.

Yeah, you'd need the 21 day version to get Istanbul, Crete and Tunis. The 14 day is pretty well priced but you'd have to give up one of them.

ATHENS (PIRAEUS), Santorini, Kusadasi (for Ephesus), Rhodes, Crete (Heraklion), Naples (for Capri & Pompeii), Rome (Civitavecchia), Sicily (Palermo), Tunis/Carthage (La Goulette), Florence/Pisa (Livorno), Genoa (for Milan), Toulon (for Provence), BARCELONA

ISTANBUL, Mykonos, Valletta, Sicily (Messina - for Mt. Etna & Taormina), Naples (for Capri & Pompeii), Rome (Civitavecchia), Sicily (Palermo), Tunis/Carthage (La Goulette), Florence/Pisa (Livorno), Genoa (for Milan), Toulon (for Provence), BARCELONA