Equinox Nov. 10, 2014 Ocean View Sold Out?

NYDee

We have booked the Nov. 10, 2014 Ultimate Caribbean Cruise on the Equinox. I noticed today when checking for possible price drops that Ocean View Cabins are sold out. Not that we are interested in one, but wondering why. Could there be a large group that has booked most of them? Does anyone know why?

We are on that sailing too, and have been talking about the bird people on the Roll Call for some time. They have a very small number of cabins, last time someone looked it was around 20, no biggie. But there are lots of OV's still to be had thru TA's. We have friends that got a quote yesterday.

Have you stopped by the Roll Call yet Dee?

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1842400

Edited by wallie5446

Does it sail during the US Thanksgiving ?

OV is cheapest cabin you can get and also get the 123 go

So that may be the reason

We are the sailing the week before the Thanksgiving Holiday. Wait till final is due, there will be OV's come back on the market from TA's that did not book them. We have a friend in FL that sent us a poster from a local TA advertising this sailing with OV's for sale.

Thanks for all your responses. We have or favorite suite on S class booked, so not looking for an Ocean View. Just curious since I have never seen any category completely booked so far in advance. I didn't think about checking Roll Call forum. It has been a long time since we participated in Roll Calls.

Thanks for all your responses. We have or favorite suite on S class booked, so not looking for an Ocean View. Just curious since I have never seen any category completely booked so far in advance. I didn't think about checking Roll Call forum. It has been a long time since we participated in Roll Calls.

Welcome aboard! Even if you don't check the RC, sign up for the Meet an Mingle.

https://secure.celebritycruises.com/cruisecritic/home.do

See ya at the Sunset for sail away!:)