Island escape

Nah, I think it's still in Cadiz undergoing a total refurbishment... Well maybe a new curtain up at one of the wardrobes.

Now the Island escape with a Chinese itinerary may well be worth looking at... over to you Sailaway.

It was in China for about a month or so, but it's last position was that it was on its way to Cadiz a couple if days ago, so should be there now or soon.

Don't know why it was in China, but obviously we could speculate. Potential buyers? It has been rumoured previously to be going to China?

It's never been in China, but someone stole the Satellite thats why it's showing up in China :p as far as I know it's been laid up in Cadiz all winter awaiting the crew to come back on this week end getting the white Lady ready for the summer season, the entertainment team have been hard rehearsing since Christmas and will be moving back in on th elast week of March.

RR <<< Not Ross Roberts

Hi Cappers, I think it is just mothballed, probably a skeleton crew kept on just to keep the generators ticking over and all the HVAC being serviced. I know that Suasa and Dino stayed on for another 2 weeks boxing all the bar area's up and Probably the same for all the other area's and the reverse will be happening right now ;)