need excursion advice, please don't move this post to shore excurions

jbeth

I posted this question under shore excursions and got NO answers! Has anyone taken the Traditional Clambake and Mexican Fiesta tour out of Loreto, Mexico? We're going the the Fall....Is the lunch, etc. held outside? Close to the beach? $99 pp seems high for a 2 1/2 hour trip. Thanks!! Julie and Frank Chico, CA

Can't answer the question but my Sapphire cruise leaving tomorrow is this itinerary. I opted for a private all-day whale watch excursion with the option to snorkel. We return March 11th so chances are some on our cruise will have the information you seek.

I posted this question under shore excursions and got NO answers! Has anyone taken the Traditional Clambake and Mexican Fiesta tour out of Loreto, Mexico? We're going the the Fall....Is the lunch, etc. held outside? Close to the beach? $99 pp seems high for a 2 1/2 hour trip. Thanks!! Julie and Frank Chico, CA

Have you joined your roll call? I know for a fact that the roll call for my October 30 cruise is just about dead right now but will probably pick up soon...