Tahiti-Marquesas cruise

riverschooner

Hi, We are doing the 14 day Tahiti-Marquesas cruise 6/18 for our 25th anniversary. Never been to French Polynesia and really looking forward to it. What was your experience like on the WindSong?

It was the best cruise ever! We loved the Windstar experience. We went on our 27th anniversary and renewed our vows on the ship up in the bridge while anchored in a lagoon near Bora Bora. The crew was incredible - they baked a small wedding cake, and served champagne. I think the Windstar ship is an exact replica of the Wind Song. We're anxious to see the updates and remodeling I've heard they have done on all the ships. On the 7 day cruise we were on an island every day, with no days spent at sea. That's why I hope someone out there has been on this 14 day cruise with days at sea. I'd like to hear how that was, and if they liked the Marquesas islands as well. It has to be a fantastic cruise. Maybe we'll see you there!

now now don't confuse the poor guy (gal)! The three sister ships (all 148 passengers) are the Windspirit, Windstar and Windsong...the Windsong is the one that was scuttled in Tahiti. The Windsurf is the old Club Med ship (300 passenegrs)

mecruise2

On another board, one of the hosts suggested that we "bump" to the top of the page any April 04 notes whenever we found them....usually at the end of pages! So the bump is just that....sorry for the confusion!

Archived