Paradise Beach

dbelmo

If you have been or plan on going here in the near future.... please tell me everything you know! Yes, I have researched and visited their webpage... but I want personal experiences!

Thank you in advance...

dbelmo

Most of the popular beach clubs in Coz are located next to each other on the same side of the island, so the quality of the water, sand, etc. at all will be about the same. PB is a large, well run pay-as-you-go beach club with good food/drinks/service, a huge pool, good facilities, and a $3 admission fee -- they ask that you spend about $10 per person in food/drinks, which is not hard (a beer and a sandwich or nachos will do it). Good luck! :)

I did a review of our cruise and Paradise beach is included. See my signature below.

We have gone twice now and enjoy it.

It cost $3 to enter. Its extra to use the water toys. THe $3 includes pool access and beach chairs. THey do want you to spend about 10 dollars per person on food. You will be given a waiter that is assigned to you the entire time.

Get the steak fajittas or the steak nachos. They were delicious.

Drinks were reasonably prices. We enjoyed one on the hammocks.

The pool is nice with lounge chairs in the water. There is a bar right there too.

It is an easy cab ride there.

Went last spring with the family. We enjoyed the day! Not wild and crazy. Food good and prices reasonable. Used credit card without problem. Pretty and very clean. Nice restrooms. Large pool. I would go back!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Just went this Feb. Our second visit. Clean facility, beautiful pool and pleasant staff. Water was nice and clear that day, as well. Had a couple of drinks and shared the nachos. Solid beach day for a very reasonable price.

Most of the popular beach clubs in Coz are located next to each other on the same side of the island, so the quality of the water, sand, etc. at all will be about the same. PB is a large, well run pay-as-you-go beach club with good food/drinks/service, a huge pool, good facilities, and a $3 admission fee -- they ask that you spend about $10 per person in food/drinks, which is not hard (a beer and a sandwich or nachos will do it). Good luck! :)

We booked this cruise VERY last minute .... leave this weekend! Do I have to book this ahead or can we just go? When we get off the ship do we get a cab to Paradise Island at the Pier or is it walkable? It sounds like something different we could do ... Thanx!

Get a cab and just show up at Paradise Beach. Really easy. Our cabbie tried to take us elsewhere but we said no- Paradise Beach. We had a great day!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thanx! It looks lovely and not too far from the pier .... cab expensive or long drive? It's just my husband and myself. I'm thinking we should do this. We've gone on the ferry over to Playa de Carmen so many times, which is very good, but a nice relaxing beach time sounds good! :)

Thanx! It looks lovely and not too far from the pier .... cab expensive or long drive? It's just my husband and myself. I'm thinking we should do this. We've gone on the ferry over to Playa de Carmen so many times, which is very good, but a nice relaxing beach time sounds good! :)

Cab is about $16-17+tip each way (for up to 4 in the cab, so pair up and save $$ :cool:) and the drive takes about 10-15 minutes.

There will be six ships in port the day we'll be docked in Cozumel. I guess the crowds will impact the length of the taxi ride back to the ship from Paradise Bach. How much time should we allow to get back to the ship? I'm always nervous about making it back on time when we're on our own.

There will be six ships in port the day we'll be docked in Cozumel. I guess the crowds will impact the length of the taxi ride back to the ship from Paradise Bach. How much time should we allow to get back to the ship? I'm always nervous about making it back on time when we're on our own.

Would help to know which pier you will be docked at?(there are 3)

Which cruiseline will you be on?(can tell which pier you'll be returning to)

cozumelmap_zpse1be2215.jpg

Edited by bguppies

The piers are not that far apart and traffic is usually not a big issue -- figure about 15+minutes plus the time it take to get from the taxi line to your ship.

We'll be on Celebrity Reflection. So you don't think the six ships in port will delay the taxi ride?

Nope -- lots of cabs and they are well regulated and organized (unlike Philadelphia! :mad:).

Our kids are 5 and 7 -- good swimmers, but still small kids. How deep is the water where the water trampoline and other fun stuff are?

We've been there probably 7 or 8 times with and without our kids. The area around trampoline is deep. My husband cant reach and he's 6' 2". However, they do have child size life vests right there at the beach that you can use. My son was 3 the first time we took him (he's 11 now) and it's still his absolute favorite place out of all the places we've stopped on our cruises!