Silly question re soda package cups

Hi All,

First time on RCL in 4 weeks. Sailing on the FOS. I might get my 8 yo son the soda package as he like cokes and lemonades. Is it a pain carrying the cup with the micro chip in around all the time. And where / how do you get them washed?? If you leave it in the cabin bathroom will the cabin steward do this?

Thanks

Lea

If you purchase before the cruise on Rccl's website he will have the soda sticker on his seapass card and you won't have to carry the cup around everywhere you go. He can usually get it filled anywhere on the ship.

Regarding carrying the cup, you only need the cup to get soda from the Freestyle machines. You can get a soda from any bar by showing the SeaPass card. However, the bar will have only a half-dozen or so choices compared to over 100 from the machine.

Don't lose the cup either, I got mine with my drink package (didn't realize they came with bottled water and soda now too!) and only used it a few times before I left it somewhere on the ship. They told me no replacements but than ended up giving me one anyway making it very clear that was an exception to the rule.

You really do get more bees with honey, or however that saying goes !

Was wondering if bottled water was included in the soda only

Package? Any what about non alcoholic frozen drinks?

No, bottled water is not included in the soda package but if the ship you are sailing has the freestyle machines, they contain more than just soda. There is hi-c, lemonades, powerade, sparkling water and flavored waters in addition to many different flavors of soda.