Guy's Burgers

joetricia

Is Guys burger like 5 Guys?

No, it is Guy Fieri, from food network.

Excellent Burgers! Your order your choice of burger and then you go to the Toppings bar to rev it up a bit. Everything you could imagine is on that bar and it is all included in the price of your boarding pass! We have also used the Guy Burger toppings bar to spice up other items from the lido buffet :p

I'm just very disappointed that the Legend did not get a Guy Burger with the recent dry dock:(. We almost passed on the Legend because of it.

watch?v=rlU2zE8yVw8

Edited by bandnurse
Add Link to Guy Burger on Carnival

No, it is Guy Fieri, from food network.

Excellent Burgers! Your order your choice of burger and then you go to the Toppings bar to rev it up a bit. Everything you could imagine is on that bar and it is all included in the price of your boarding pass! We have also used the Guy Burger toppings bar to spice up other items from the lido buffet :p

I'm just very disappointed that the Legend did not get a Guy Burger with the recent dry dock:(. We almost passed on the Legend because of it.

watch?v=rlU2zE8yVw8

The Guys Burgers are yummy. I had 2 the first week and 1 the 2nd week of our Liberty B2B. Would have had more except for the calorie count!

What are the hours Guy's operates?

I don't remember the exact hours, but it was limited, seems like about 11:30 to 5 or so. I know we were very sad that we could not have a Guy Dinner or late night snack (unless we wanted an early dinner). Would have loved to have had a Guy Burger as a late night snack.

And Sparky2, I do understand but we say Damned the calories when on vacation!:D

Will burn them off at the gym when we get home:eek:!

Loved Guys as does DH. He had stomach reduction surgery before last cruise. We would share one burger. He likes the seasoned fries while I ask for plain fries.

The best part for me are the mushrooms. I get a plate and ask for alot of plain fries then go to the Fixin Bar. There I get ALOT of mushrooms. They are so yummy. Don't miss the meat at all.

we leave in 21 days and I can't wait to try one! The last time we sailed Liberty it was right before the 2.0 upgrade. so excited to have all the new venues this time. 5-Guys is ok for a thin patty fixed your way, but I prefer a little more meat…..…hoping Guy's is a meatier burger.

If I remember correctly they are grilled and are large Patties. Very juicy. I did not car for the pig patty though, each one we tried tasted burnt, and we ate there nearly every day on the Liberty last June. Ummmm. . . . bacon, mushrooms, onions and jalapeños on a thick juicy patty (in a Homer Simpson voice). Plus lots of other toppings. Loved the sauce on the fries!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Forums mobile app

My philosophy on if the burger was not thick enough, order a double... :) First time I did it, I needed to explain to the grill guy what that meant.. He wanted to give me two burgers, two buns, etc... Now, I usually just get a double every time I get a burger... :)

Steve