windsurf transfers

lisaandrich

Transfers are normally overpriced.

Remember that there are people who are afraid to plan anything on their own in a foreign country. These are the people who buy a ship's tour in every port and never venture out on their own.

Others don't mind (over)paying for someone else to handle all the details.

Like you, I always arrange my own transfers. But others, for various reasons, make other choices.

• 2 months later...

The Easy Jet web site offers transfers for two from Nice airport to downtown Nice at 12.50 Euros per person private, 6.25 Euros per person shared. see https://www.a-t-s.net/public/easyjet_new/ .

Has anyone used these transfers? Are they reliable? Can you use them if you haven't flown on Easy Jet (we'll be on Delta)? What is a shared transfer?

• 5 weeks later...

We used the ATS transfer service linked from the Easyjet website in May and we arrived in Nice on BMI (British Midland) Airlines ... that didn't seem to matter. We were not taking a cruise, rather going to a hotel in Cannes. We booked a "share" but were the only ones on board the late model van. I suppose if others were arriving at the same time we would have shared, because the van had seating for eight. An English-speaking driver was waiting for us right outside of the baggage claim area (had our name on an ATS sign). He didn't charge us extra even though the flight arrived 75 minutes late. It was 35Euros cheaper than a cab. Highly recommended.

Archived