Grandeur of the Seas Giovanni's menu/review

Is this worth going to and paying the surcharge. Does anyone have a current menu? Thanks a lot.

Well worth it. Fabulous food -- way too much of it, but still all of it is amazing. Leave plenty of time for dinner. This is is longest we have spent in a specialty restaurant. We were not sure we would like it but ended up going back twice more on our 10 night night cruise.

We loved Giovanni's. Just $20 surcharge. Best deal on the ship.

The gnocchis were the best I ever had. That was just the pasta entree. Couldn't finish my meal, there was more than enough.

First time we have tried a specialty restaurant. Will go back again. We didn't think Chops was worth the $30 charge.

from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We were at Gionanni's on Grandeur over the holidays. There we ten of us so a variety of entrees. All enjoyed their choices. Do leave room for desert. When offered a choice of eight selections I said Yes and had all eight. Delicious.

Now I assume you can bring kids to this restaurant. A couple questions with that; Do you still pay the same $20 additional charge as an adult?? And do they have a separate kids menu or do they order off of the same menu??

Kids have the same cost and same menu as adults.