MDR breakfast

I love pastries. Wonder if I can order one of everything? :p I usually don't do that but I love chocolate and I mean LOVE.

Now I really can't wait for my cruise.

yes. When the chocolate breakfast was introduced years ago, they use to bring a basket of ALL the chocolate pastries and leave it on the table. More recently, they are simply added (on chocolate breakfast day) to the regular pasty tray. Order as much as you want.

Enjoy

M

I must be in the minority here because even reading the words "chocolate breakfast" make me feel nauseous. I'm more of a straight up bacon and eggs guy myself. Maybe a bloody Mary on the side.

Can you get regular breakfast items on the day of the chocolate breakfast? My weirdo husband doesn't like anything on the menu. :D

Yes..... the Ultimates change daily..... and there's always a buffet with cereals etc

Here's a menu from another day.....

IMG_2465.jpg

I must be in the minority here because even reading the words "chocolate breakfast" make me feel nauseous. I'm more of a straight up bacon and eggs guy myself. Maybe a bloody Mary on the side.

I agree :) Chocolate breakfast does not interest me in the least but Im glad they offer it for those who do like it.

Got a couple of shot cruises this year, are they likely to be on a 4 night itinerary??? Hope so :D

Now this is just getting better and better. Chocolate Breakfast and "Shot" cruises, now you are talking :D

Just kidding, I know you meant short cruises, not shot, but just imagine.....you walk around the ship and nothing but shot glasses full of your favorite beverage everywhere you look ;) Now that I think about it, that shot cruise would probably also be a short cruise because I would be passed out by dinner the first night.

Now this is just getting better and better. Chocolate Breakfast and "Shot" cruises' date=' now you are talking :D

Just kidding, I know you meant short cruises, not shot, but just imagine.....you walk around the ship and nothing but shot glasses full of your favorite beverage everywhere you look ;) [b']Now that I think about it, that shot cruise would probably also be a short cruise because I would be passed out by dinner the first night[/b].

You'd make it to dinner? I'd be out by lunch..... :o

I usually get one of the chocolate pastry's and the chocolate milk along with my usual eggs benedict. You can mix and match from both the chocolate and regular menu. It is listed in the Compass and also posted outside the MDR. It is usually the last full day.

Can I order some items, and have it sent to the cabin?

Hope the Brilliance has it for my 4 day!

Room service breakfast has its own menu. I don't know if suites have the possibility of ordering otherwise.

From my mobile so apologies for predictive text

If you are in a Grand Suite or better, you can order off the MDR menu.

Even the chocolate breakfast?!?!? (please say yes - we just upgraded from an inside to an owners suite on our explorer cruise next month :eek: , and being able to eat early morning chocolate in our pj's will help me justify the cost! :D ).