Angled Balcony Cabin Numbers on Breakaway

juniortrooper

We're new to NCL. Booked angled balcony room 11240 on the Breakaway. Anyone stayed in this room? It is a room for 4 people. Is the bed by the balcony? Is there a couch and a Pullman that folds down from the wall/ceiling for the 4th person? Any information is appreciated. Thanks.

We had angled balcony #13872 on Getaway (same as Breakaway location). If you look at the deck plans and see it is angled, you can then figure out the other cabins on the deck plans that look the same, and realize they are also angled. This is probably easier than asking someone to put together a list for you.

Our cabin was right by the stairs/elevators, which we loved, since I hate walking down the skinny hallways. I'd say it's probably 50% larger than the tiny standard balcony cabins, for the same price. 13872 is category BD. It had 2 chairs and a tiny table out there. We pulled our ottoman out there as well, so all 3 of us could sit comfortably and walk around the chairs and such. The added space is worth it, since it costs no more than standard sized.

I just realized I had our wrong cabin number in this post I made. It was 13870, not 13872. The angled cabin is 13870. Oops.