Walkie Talkies?

atate75

My kids always hang around with their new friends from club o2 or circle c when they are on the ship. They must eat dinner with us and we are always together in port. The rules are, they are allowed in our room and public areas of the ship only. They are also not allowed to bring friends to our room. I have never had any problem finding them. They know what time they need to be at dinner and they know what time they need to be in at night. They know if they break the rules, they will spend all of their time with me instead of with their new friends. It's never been a problem.

It depends on the ship as well. We purchased significantly priced 2 way radios last Carnival Cruise and they were useless on the Breeze. Keep in mind that if they are in the kids clubs chances are the music is too loud to hear them and they are usually too focused to feel vibrate mode should the radios have that function.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by vacation_junkie