Can u special order bottles of alcohol

joan081460

My husband loves good Tequila, I was wondering if you can special order bottles of alcohol, that aren't on the list. I would love to have a bottle in room to surprise my husband.

We are going on Noordam on Oct 19, 2014.

Thanks everyone for your help ahead of time.

Joanie

There was a thread a while back about ordering special wine, and for that you had to order at least a case. I suspect it might be similar for Tequila. Call Ship Services (800-541-1576) to ask. Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

We called Ship Services to ask about ordering a bottle of Vermouth to go with the bottle of Bourbon we had ordered for our nightly Manhattan. They said the charge would be $56. We normally pay $4.50 a bottle at home so we declined and bought it in a liquor store before boarding the ship. Since it's a wine we could carry it on. Don't know if that increase is typical for special orders.

I was able to order Knob Creek for my partner prior to our NA cruise. It wasn't available on the HAL website, so I called Ship Services, and after an e-mail exchange it was ordered and waiting for him when we got in our room.

I was able to order Knob Creek for my partner prior to our NA cruise. It wasn't available on the HAL website, so I called Ship Services, and after an e-mail exchange it was ordered and waiting for him when we got in our room.

May I ask what the charge was for Knob Creek? We'd love have that!