Shuttle or pay parking

vbecky

Curious What others think, in your opinion would you use hotel free parking and shuttle to the terminal or pay to park across street? What are your thoughts? ?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Curious What others think, in your opinion would you use hotel free parking and shuttle to the terminal or pay to park across street? What are your thoughts? ?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

We prefer parking across the street because then when we get off the ship we can just take off for home. We also don't have to wait until the hotel personnel gets ready to take us to the terminal. We can go whenever we get ready.

I saw that there is 2 parking garages owned by same people. Galveston park and cruise and Galveston cruise parking. Anyone used any of those or recommend one over the other? I know I used outside Galveston park n cruise before but that is sold out.

I saw that there is 2 parking garages owned by same people. Galveston park and cruise and Galveston cruise parking. Anyone used any of those or recommend one over the other? I know I used outside Galveston park n cruise before but that is sold out.

We have used Park & Cruise once and have it booked for this year. There is also another inside parking lot right on the corner across from the terminal. It is Galveston VIP Cruise Parking. It used to be BOI Valet. We parked there last time and was going to use them again but couldn't get in touch with them while they were changing over. Now they are more expensive than the other lots. We like to park inside.