When was the latest you've received your docs?

lukegr

Our cruise on the Conquest is coming up in less than a month, and we still haven't received our documents for guarenteed. The past two cruises, we've received our docs a lot earlier than this year :eek: When was the latest you've ever received your docs?

Our cruise on the Conquest is coming up in less than a month, and we still haven't received our documents for guarenteed. The past two cruises, we've received our docs a lot earlier than this year :eek: When was the latest you've ever received your docs?

They normally arrive 2-4 weeks before the cruise. I have cruise serveral times without ever getting them. As long as you have your booking number and fun pass complete you are good to go. You would just need to pick up luggage tags from the porters.

Thekidsandi: Don't worry, I'm sure they will come soon. I think we are on the same ship! Fantasy? Did you post a message for me? I answered one that was looking for katie286 and the whole thread is now gone. I'm starting to feel like I dreamed it. :confused: Did you book through Carnival? If so, call you PVP.

Katie286,

We are on the same sailing and I did send you a message, but I don't know where it went. Have you received your docs? I booked through a travel agent, not Carnival. I called to check on the status and was told Carnival doesn't send out documents until about 2 weeks prior. I know that wasn't the case on our previous cruises. Have you decided what you are doing in Freeport and Nassau?

I booked with Carnival and received them already. We are going to Atlantis for the day in Nassau (booked a room at Comfort suites to get the wristbands to do Atlantis) and in Freeport, we are not sure. Maybe Lucaya beach. People say its nice and that there is shopping across the street. We have 8 hours in Freeport. DH may go snorkeling with a ship excursion. Not sure if I will go. I've been dying to see Atlantis, so I'll be happy just doing that. :)

Don't worry, your docs will come soon! :)

Very first cruise for my wife and me ( 13 years ago ). We had a flight scheduled for 7AM on Saturday morning to Miami. We received our documents at 6:45 PM on Friday evening, 12 hours and 15 min. before our flight. We felt sure that we would not be cruising that week. I hugged and almost kissed the Fed-X delivery guy who finally brought our docs. Never give up.

I certainly hope ours arrive before that!

I would like to go snorkeling and I hear it is pretty good in both ports so I can't decide. I am thinking about doing a snorkeling excursion from Carnival in Freeport. Then in Nassau, taking a morning tour with Stuart Coves and visiting Atlantis and the Straw Market in the afternoon. It sounds like a busy day, but that's the way I like it.

Yes, we'll be busy but,I like to relax a little too. Sounds like we will be exhausted after doing Nassau all day and night. Then we have one sea day and then home again. Wish it were a five day, but we did that one last year to different ports. Oh well, we'll make the most out of 4 days. :)

Yes, we are coming in Saturday night. I'd stress too much flying in the day of the cruise, but thats me. I stress over everything! But, I'm working on that ;) ,

I thought a cruise would be a good way to destress!

Wow! That sounds nice. :) Its just DH and myself this time. ;) Our 3 kids are staying with family. We need this cruise so bad, but can't stay away that long. I would love to though! We are meeting others friends on ship. I'm sure you will have a wonderful time! It will be here before we know it! :D

Once received ours in our cabin halfway through the cruise that the docs were for. We booked last minute, within a month of sailing and were told they would be at the pier. Well the check-in folks couldn't find them, but I had filled out the fun pass info, so we were in the computer and had booking number in hand. Halfway through the cruise the documents made an appearance in our cabin.

Christine

• 2 weeks later...

Archived