Questions about the Unlimited Dining Plan on the Getaway

Accessbowtie

Returned last Sunday from two weeks on Epic. I bought the UDP in advance for the first week and waited to see how it worked out for us before buying for the second week. We loved the food upgrade so I bought it onboard at the start of our second week. Same price -- $138.00 per person.[/Quote]

So was the package $119 per person per week or $138 per person per week? You refer to both prices there. (I'm asking because on one cruise on Pearl somebody reported that the price onboard was higher than $119 per week.)

That's what I thought too, but was wondering about the discrepancy in the price of the pkg. being there's a $19 difference. Maybe a typo or b/c they ordered two pkgs. 1st pre cruise, 2nd onboard?

Just wondering....that's all ;)

That's what I thought too, but was wondering about the discrepancy in the price of the pkg. being there's a $19 difference. Maybe a typo or b/c they ordered two pkgs. 1st pre cruise, 2nd onboard?

Just wondering....that's all ;)

Do they charge tax? Vat is charged on certain ships as well.

Harriet

Do they charge tax? Vat is charged on certain ships as well.

Harriet

Good question Harriet, but it appears that this would have been the cruise: "Norwegian Epic 3.9.14 14-night B2B Western Caribbean" since it was definitely recent and a B2B.

So, no VAT.. could just be a typo I guess.

Cheers,