How many days until your next cruise??? Part 2

Host Kat

It was good although very regimented everything was set to a time i.e wake up calls at 6.30am, breakfast at 7-8am, shorex at 8.30am, etc.I am glad we did it but really do not like that sort of cruise. It was not very relaxing at all.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MicCanberra said:

It was good although very regimented everything was set to a time i.e wake up calls at 6.30am, breakfast at 7-8am, shorex at 8.30am, etc.I am glad we did it but really do not like that sort of cruise. It was not very relaxing at all.

This was a week doing the - MV President 7 - Yangtze River?

What cruise line?

107 days until the Celebrity Refection British Isles cruise followed by 16 days TA on Royal Caribbean Serenade  from Copenhagen to Boston to see all that Iceland and Greenland can offer!

7 hours ago, SailingShelley said:

This was a week doing the - MV President 7 - Yangtze River?

What cruise line?

107 days until the Celebrity Refection British Isles cruise followed by 16 days TA on Royal Caribbean Serenade  from Copenhagen to Boston to see all that Iceland and Greenland can offer!

Yes on President cruise lines.

On 4/27/2019 at 7:52 PM, sailingStade said:

50 days - it cannot come soon enough!

On 4/27/2019 at 6:08 PM, DeanaRM said:

50 DAYS!  Super excited as it will be my first.

On 4/28/2019 at 4:51 AM, MicCanberra said:

Welcome to cruise critic. It will be here before you know it.

Yes! Welcome to the TWO Newbies!

And Mic, You have now passed me for your number of nights! I'm at 301 soon to move ahead when adding 28

nights doing the consecutive Celebrity Reflection British Isles (12 night) and the Serenade TA (16 night)

in 106 days!

3 hours ago, MicCanberra said:

Yes on President cruise lines.

http://www.cruise-ships.com/profile/MicCanberra/

Mic please provide some insight 🤔 and directions,

How have you been able to add to your cruise-ships.com timeline ? I cannot get my timeline to add any? 

http://www.cruise-ships.com/profile/SailingShelley/

For a couple years now it has me frozen!

6 minutes ago, SailingShelley said:

Yes! Welcome to the TWO Newbies!

And Mic, You have now passed me for your number of nights! I'm at 301 soon to move ahead when adding 28

nights doing the consecutive Celebrity Reflection British Isles (12 night) and the Serenade TA (16 night)

in 106 days!

LOL, I don't consider it a competition but I do enjoy the nights in a ship. Better watch out, I will be getting a few more in this year.

4 minutes ago, SailingShelley said:

http://www.cruise-ships.com/profile/MicCanberra/

Mic please provide some insight 🤔 and directions,

How have you been able to add to your cruise-ships.com timeline ? I cannot get my timeline to add any? 

http://www.cruise-ships.com/profile/SailingShelley/

For a couple years now it has me frozen!

It isn't very good, it hasn't been updated to any new ships, so I have substituted them for ships in the same class or in some cases the same line. I cannot add any ports that are not already in the system. But it does help me keep track. It's use is not as good as it was years ago.

7 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

LOL, I don't consider it a competition but I do enjoy the nights in a ship. Better watch out, I will be getting a few more in this year.

Me either Mic but it is fun to see your creative trips! You fly so much more, where I try to stay on the ship longer once I fly! I see you are very prolific! Cruising IS to BEST!

Last year, I am certain I saw your ship in port one of the same days I was on the Indy! I think it was in Lisbon Sept 11?

2 minutes ago, SailingShelley said:

Me either Mic but it is fun to see your creative trips! You fly so much more, where I try to stay on the ship longer once I fly! I see you are very prolific! Cruising IS to BEST!

Last year, I am certain I saw your ship in port one of the same days I was on the Indy! I think it was in Lisbon Sept 11?

Yes, I was on the Navigator of the Seas, gave me a scare when returning to port and saw the ship sailing out (around 3pm) instead of at 10pm.