How many days until your next cruise??? Part 2

Host Kat

We will most likely cancel our November cruise , our February cruise which is a music charter with great artists has just been postponed to February 2022, guess we were lucky that we had a great music charter February before everything went nuts.

On 6/11/2020 at 10:46 PM, GUT2407 said:

I had eight on the cards less than a year ago,

Holey moley. How much time are you at home every year? What do you do in addition to cruising?

No bending of facts for GUT or for myself.

As at January this year, I too had 8 cruises booked apart from other travel. Most of which has been cancelled, postponed.

We did the one in February but it got cut short due to not being able to go on to Singapore.

Subsequently the one in April and the one due to leave in a few weeks time out of Sweden have been cancelled by the cruise lines.

We have one in November which we just cancelled 9prior to final payment), as we cannot get to Singapore to board it, but I am sure it too will be cancelled by the cruise line.

the other 5 were for 2021, 2 in January will not be leaving, but we are still assessing what to do there.We lifted and shifted a cruise in April 2021 to 2022. And we have 2 in Oct/Nov 2021 for the Caribbean, and will assess if we can actually get there, and have insurance later next year.