How many days until your next cruise??? Part 2

Host Kat

11 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

As at January this year, I too had 8 cruises booked apart from other travel.

I very likely asked you this before so please excuse me. How much time do you spend at home? I consider 2-3 intl trips a year my absolute. Being gone 2-3 weeks each. We DO know, coincidentally, an Australian couple that we met on a Norwegian coastal cruise. They ride their bikes and otherwise travel all over the world. I know they sold their home but can't remember where they live when they're (rarely) not traveling.

37 minutes ago, clo said:

I very likely asked you this before so please excuse me. How much time do you spend at home? I consider 2-3 intl trips a year my absolute. Being gone 2-3 weeks each. We DO know, coincidentally, an Australian couple that we met on a Norwegian coastal cruise. They ride their bikes and otherwise travel all over the world. I know they sold their home but can't remember where they live when they're (rarely) not traveling.

We are likely to be away from home for up to 13-15 weeks but it is spread out over numerous trips and some are just two weekends with the week in-between, others are 4 weeks away.

3 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

We are likely to be away from home for up to 13-15 weeks but it is spread out over numerous trips and some are just two weekends with the week in-between, others are 4 weeks away.

Thanks, kiddo. That seems quite reasonable...totally by my MO. Not that that means a single thing 🙂 

Cath

17 hours ago, julie3fan said:

Cancelling February already!?  I haven't heard of any that far out.  125% credit is nice...I hope you have a good alternate!

Ha, Odyssey was delayed as the ship caught fire, twice, during construction so all the November 2020 till April 2021 or so have now been canceled, not a COVID issue although I guess that didn't help with the delay.

And the alternative has been booked, so now I'm 407 days out