Cruise Critic Community
Host Kat

How many days until your next cruise??? Part 2

We had our Carnival cruise cancelled for September and have 124 days until a 11 night Celebrity to Southern Caribbean.  We stole this one and if it is cancelled we will never, I mean NEVER, get another for the same price.

If I was a betting man I would wager a major sum that it gets cancelled.  If it does I will get in the truck and go to Rockies on an Elk hunt.  No sportsmanship to it.  I just want to see something thrash in the leaves.

Unfortunately, I now expect 2020 cruising to be over. We are 125 days out and expect that to go to 245 days soon.

284 days.  A Med cruise on the Enchanted Princess that was booked pre-Covid.  Not sure how likely it's looking at the moment.

None scheduled.  I won't even consider booking a cruise until the lines have been operating six months with little to no major problems so best case is about 2 years.  

We no longer have any idea!  Since April we have had 3 cruises cancelled by cruise lines (HAL and Princess).  While we still have 3 more cruises (totally 60 days) booked for the next 15 months we now wonder if any of these will happen.  In 2020 we had over 100 days of booked cruises but none of them will happen.  Expecting cruises to restart in a few months or even next year might be more of a dream then reality :(.

Hank

I have had 5 cancelled now, and I am not confident about getting on the ones next year in October November either. We will see.