Cruise Critic Community
Host Kat

How many days until your next cruise??? Part 2

I'm glad you all are still in the count.  We are kinda sorta starting to stick our toes in the water looking at some options for next year.  But no count down yet.  

6 minutes ago, ldubs said:

I'm glad you all are still in the count.  We are kinda sorta starting to stick our toes in the water looking at some options for next year.  But no count down yet.  

I wouldn't be booking anything, not even for 2022-23 as yet, I am still just counting down on the ones I had already booked and are more than likely going to be cancelled or moved to a later date.

21 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

I wouldn't be booking anything, not even for 2022-23 as yet, I am still just counting down on the ones I had already booked and are more than likely going to be cancelled or moved to a later date.

Sadly, you are probably right.  I'm not even sure about international flights, so it really is premature.   Perhaps a California coastal or something it they still exist.   

Who knows! Every time we get close to our sail date, the cruise lines cancels our cruises!!

222 We just moved our November cruise to end of March. The deal I got was too good to wait for 125% FCC. With flights instead of driving over Easter, we are still saving ~$1,000 on the cruise with a balcony cabin.