How can I tell if my TA made a payment?

Hi -

I originally booked our cruise on RCCL's website and then transferred it to a travel agency to get some OBC. I called my TA on Monday to make the final payment, but when I look online at RCCL it just shows my reservation info but doesn't reference either my deposit or final payment anywhere. Is there somewhere else I should be looking, or am I missing that somehow? Just want to be sure that we're fully paid and don't lose our cabin!

Thanks in advance for the help!

Usually, the only online indication that Royal has received payment in full on a booking owned by a TA is the ability to print your SetSail pass.

Also, you can request the TA send you Royal's Guest Copy of your booking confirmation. This should indicate payment in full.

Usually, the only online indication that Royal has received payment in full on a booking owned by a TA is the ability to print your SetSail pass.

Also, you can request the TA send you Royal's Guest Copy of your booking confirmation. This should indicate payment in full.

I want to chuckle...... I've been able to print my setsail pass for my June Cruise many weeks ago!! Only made final payment a couple of weeks ago...... booked through a UK TA..... and final on the RCCL website for same cruise isn't for another 3 weeks!!

I want to chuckle...... I've been able to print my setsail pass for my June Cruise many weeks ago!! Only made final payment a couple of weeks ago...... booked through a UK TA..... and final on the RCCL website for same cruise isn't for another 3 weeks!!

Same thing happened to us when our TA put us into a group - we could also print the Set Sail pass well before final.

Same thing happened to us when our TA put us into a group - we could also print the Set Sail pass well before final.

We also were able to pring the Set Sail Pass before final payment but we were not able to print the luggage tags until after final payment was made.

The OP probably has TA confirmation.... I certainly do; what they don't have is acknowledgement that the TA has forwarded payment. That's something you only really get confirmed when the cruise documentation button on the website changes from 'Not Issued' to 'Issued' and the email is sent to advise of that.... you can check the information by clicking through that section now.

I also chose to use a TA for my upcoming cruise (multiple cabins etc...) How can I tell if I have any OBC on my reservation? I am about to log on and purchase some drink packages. Just wondering.

I also chose to use a TA for my upcoming cruise (multiple cabins etc...) How can I tell if I have any OBC on my reservation? I am about to log on and purchase some drink packages. Just wondering.

Your OBC should appear on your TA invoice.... you can't use it now though. If you buy your drink packages on board you can use it at that time.