Does your status change the cruise you hit it or the next one?

I am sure this has been asked but I can't figure out what to search for to find it. If I'm going to hit Diamond on a given cruise, do I get Diamond benefits while on that cruise or the next one I go on?

thanks!

You get your Diamond perks on the next cruise.

To my knowledge, only the transition to Pinnacle is recognized during the cruise on which the points are earned.

Edited by clarea

To my knowledge, only the transition to Pinnacle is recognized during the cruise on which the points are earned.

This is correct. I had the same issue on a previous cruise and it killed me because I was short by 2 points!!!! :eek:

Pinnacle Club is recognized on the cruise that you earn your 700th cruise point. Whether you receive your Gold SeaPass card on that cruise depends on the LA and ship. Some are more giving than others.:p

I am sure this has been asked but I can't figure out what to search for to find it. If I'm going to hit Diamond on a given cruise, do I get Diamond benefits while on that cruise or the next one I go on?

thanks!

credits are not awarded until AFTER the cruise ends.

We hit Diamond on the second leg of a B2B and did not see any additional benefits. We are looking forward to our first cruise as Diamond members in November this year. :D:D

I hope they do not do away with any of the perks before we set sail :eek:

Pinnacle Club is recognized on the cruise that you earn your 700th cruise point. Whether you receive your Gold SeaPass card on that cruise depends on the LA and ship. Some are more giving than others.:p

I should have such problems - lol.

thanks!

the following cruise.

We reached diamond after the 1st week of our b2b in February. We went to the Loyalty office and had our status changed for our 2nd cruise. We were able to get the Diamond benefits, and received our Diamond pins at the same time.

We'll have enough points to be D+ 6 days into our Nov GR cruise, so we have to wait til Quantum (Nov 2015) to actually cruise D+:rolleyes:

They'll change status after the first leg on a b2b is complete, but not during a cruise.

Edited by BND

We reached diamond after the 1st week of our b2b in February. We went to the Loyalty office and had our status changed for our 2nd cruise. We were able to get the Diamond benefits, and received our Diamond pins at the same time.

We have never gotten pins of any sort yet.:(:(

We have never gotten pins of any sort yet.:(:(

We only received platinum and diamond pins. I accidentally threw away our diamond pins on the cruise we received them on. It was a member's cruise and they were in the huge stack of paper we got on that cruise and I just dumped it all in the trash. I realized after I got home that I didn't have the pins. On GR, several people asked the D concierge (Jorge) and he was able to get them for them. Us, meh, we really don't care. Never, ever would wear them anyway. So, if you really want them, just ask the LA or your concierge (if you're in a suite or D or higher).

Edited by BND

We only received platinum and diamond pins. I accidentally threw away our diamond pins on the cruise we received them on. It was a member's cruise and they were in the huge stack of paper we got on that cruise and I just dumped it all in the trash. I realized after I got home that I didn't have the pins. On GR, several people asked the D concierge (Jorge) and he was able to get them for them. Us, meh, we really don't care. Never, ever would wear them anyway. So, if you really want them, just ask the LA or your concierge (if you're in a suite or D or higher).

Thank you. Will ask. Just nice to have.