Cruising in the past, how many ships have you cruised on!

18 hours ago, Guardsy said:

This would have been the Noordam in 1989 & 1990.  We sailed on her in the Caribbean and then the following year up in Alaska.  Amazingly, we had many of the same staff.  The two bartender/servers in the Crow's nest not only recalled our names when we first walked in while on the Alaska trip, they event remembered what we preferred for cocktails.  AMAZING!

Maybe we were shipmates.  I  sailed on the Noordam to Alaska in 1990.  Nice ship, but if one sat on the upper level in the Queen's Lounge away from the railing, seeing anything on  the showroom floor was impossible.  Some of Mr. Arison's family was on my sailing.  Yes, the crews are great!  How they remember one from previous cruises always amazes me.  By doing so, though, they provide a "welcome home" feeling that is missing on most other lines.  

Not just me, but I do have the cards for the ships my mom and dad also cruise on, so including their ships too *see list below

Celebrity Summit, Celebrity Infinity, Norwegian Gem, Celebrity Equinox, MV Bolero, Nieuw Amsterdam, Sun Princess, Norwegian Sun, Celebrity Eclipse, Explorer Of The Seas, Grandeur Of The Seas, Sun Viking, Norwegian Escape, Carnival Pride, Norwegian Dawn, Celebrity Constellation, Costa Europa, Sun Cruises Sunbird, Sun Cruises Sundream, Norwegian Spirit,  Seawind Crown, Norwegian Dynasty, Norwegian Dream, Song Of Norway, Celebrity Solstice, Norwegian Escape.

• Like 1

On 4/5/2014 at 5:44 PM, George C said:

Not sure how many ships, started in 1975, I think I have been on 56 cruises, 57th is in a couple of weeks, most likely about 25 to 30 differnt ships , did SS Norway the most 7 times, will take 12th RCCL in a couple weeks . Did several other multiple times. Many like SS Norway are no longer sailing

I now at 70 , cruise 71 is in a few weeks.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Let's see what I can remember:

NCL Seaward, Star Princess, Carnival Sensation (2), Carnival Fascination, Carnival Imagination (2), Sun Princess, Sovereign of the Seas, Monarch of the Seas (2), Carnival Liberty, Carnival Glory, Ruby Princess, Caribbean Princess, Navigator of the Seas, Independence of the Seas, Carnival Triumph, Rotterdam, Carnival Mercury, NCL Spirit, Carnival Silhouette (2), NCL Jewel, NCL Getaway, MSC Divina

• Like 1

Wow, this will really test the memory

SS Uganda (3 months), SS Oriana (5 months), SS Oriana (1 month), SS Canberra (1 month), SS Uganda (2 weeks), Island Princess/Love Boat (4 months), Spirit of London (4 months), Sun Princess, Coral Princess (2), Island Princess (3), Dawn Princess, Diamond Princess (6) Sapphire Princess, Emerald Princess (2), Sea Princess (4 months), Radiance OTS, Colombus, Viking Sun (4 months)

• Like 1

• 6 months later...