guide dog

guiding me

You may want to read the post again , because that's exactly what the poster said.

My reading skills are fine. If you go back to the original sentence, I was referring to how the poster stated emotional issues are hard to understand. That was the comment I was referring to. The poster clarified this was not their opinion but rather a general statement about how people might feel.

That's what I was saying...sorry if it came across to you wrong.

It's the same as handicapped parking. Not all disabilities are visible. Unfortunately in my state, because handicapped parking is free, abuse was rampant. The state reacted by requiring photos on placards. Personally I feel that is a HUGE infringement on privacy, not to mention safety. I am not at all happy that my elderly mother's mug is in her windshield for all the world to see and possibly target when she is out and about--but that is a whole nuther discussion.

I assumed you were making a comment about your own feelings rather than a general comment about how others approach the issue. Thank you for the clarification. It's sad how some people are ruining and abusing the system.