Yes Fulton Parking Garage again

maldenmusic

I have parked at Fulton for several years and usually reserved in advance. Now I can't find their website. Now I am directed to a general website but not the actual Fulton one that had a black background, a picture of the garage and a box with a picture of a cruise ship telling about their special rates for cruisers. You could also check for specific dates to see if they had spaces available. Does anyone know what happened to it and if they still run the special cruisers rate? We always liked saving a few dollars by parking here and their shuttle service was excellent.

Here's the link I used to reserve my spot in February. $8 per day, paid in advance.

http://www.airportparkingreservations.com/lot_new_orleans_parking_rooftop_port_of_new_orleans

Thank you but yes, I've seen this one. I'm trying to find the webpage I used to reserve under for the covered parking which was $60 for a 5 day cruise. I hope this is still available because I'm planning on using it this June.

Just returned from the Serenade of the Seas on Saturday 4/12, here is the link I used to prepay for the Fulton Street Garage, http://www.neworleansparking.com/. They have $8 a day rooftop or $10 a day in the garage, with shuttle to and from port.

Thanks you; still not the website I'm looking for but this one will work because they address the cruise ship parking. I've decided they must have d/c'd their old website.

Just returned from the Serenade of the Seas on Saturday 4/12, here is the link I used to prepay for the Fulton Street Garage, http://www.neworleansparking.com/. They have $8 a day rooftop or $10 a day in the garage, with shuttle to and from port.

Did you happen to know if you have to prepay or could you just pay when you got there? Now I see you have to pay extra fees on thie site when you make a reservation.

Did you happen to know if you have to prepay or could you just pay when you got there? Now I see you have to pay extra fees on thie site when you make a reservation.

We prepaid for our trip. We didn't see anyone paying at the garage, but there were several vehicles driving around the convention center area advertising cruise parking in the same lot. I think the rate advertised on the sign was $12 a day. So by paying in advance we made up for the service charge, since we were parked for 8 days.

Parking in the pier lot is $16 a day.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Made reservations with Fulton Place Parking today. When making reservations, I was asked how many passengers in our vehicle, which will be four. It said if more than two passengers, drop off the luggage and extra passengers at the terminal before coming to park. Just wondering if anyone has had to do this and how hard is it to drive through and drop off luggage and/or passengers? Our only other time through this terminal was with a taxi driver which was super easy because he knew exactly where to go. Thanks for any advice and information.

We had 5 people on our trip, we just returned and Fulton Parking was a great choice. Even though I paid $8 rooftop parking, I was still able to park on Upper Level 7 which was still covered. They didn't ask me to drop off my family or luggage when I pulled in, I just went straight up to park. I could see why they would ask this though since my group and our luggage took up one elevator and there were two groups behind me and there were only two elevators for the entire garage. Luckily for us, we were on a short 4 day cruise so it wasn't very busy and at 12 noon, there weren't many people parking yet.

Also on our return, they asked that only the driver went up, but no one else was going up and it was just my group so we all went up in the elevator and left and was out of the garage in no time.

Hope this helps!

• 2 months later...

Did anyone have any trouble getting out of the garage at cruise end? We prepaid on line and when my husband tried to get out of the garage the gate wouldn't open for him I don't remember all the particulars but I think we were supposed to get our ticket stamped or something on the day we arrived? I vaguely remember someone else having this difficulty when they tried to leave.

This happened to us March 2014, am going again March 2015 without husband this time so want to know what I am supposed to do when I arrive. I know I have 6 months to figure out but can't plan to far ahead, lol.