5150 on the Pride

Coopie

Hi there. I remember a poster stating they would be in 5150 on 4/6 sailing. We are in that cabin Sunday. How was it? How is the view since it is obstructed? This will be our first time without an extended balcony and also one that is obstructed. THANKS;)

If you have a balcony pic from your trip,,,,we sure would appreciate it.

Hey! I had that cabin on the 4/6 sailing. Dh and I actually had 2 cabins booked, so we stayed in his room 6250 but I did take a few pics of 5150 that I will post in a lil bit. The room had brand new carpet so it smelled like new carpet (I like that smell lol) the room steward pissed me off though... he charged me for a beer from the mini bar which I did not drink and after we got home I noticed my credit card was charged $44 more than what my final bill said so I called carnival and I was being charged for my beach towels! I never used the room so I was pretty disgruntled! Still trying to sort that out and get my $ back!:mad:

5150 is a great room............ but don't go crazy! With regards to being charged for drinks from the minibar that weren't consumed, I have had that problem also. Who would drink those cans that have been touched a million times by people taking them out of the cooler, I don't know:confused:. Our steward forgot to replace a beach towel and said we must have misplaced it. I ended up getting one from the laundry pile in the hallway, as I was not going to pay for a towel the steward didn't replace.

Thanks for the chuckle OP....my late hubby was a cop and 5150 is the term they use for mentally unstable people. Thought perhaps you had an encounter with a crazy CHOG on the Pride! :D

Haha! I've heard of the police term too...but my first thought when I read 5150 was Van Halen's album! :)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks for the chuckle OP....my late hubby was a cop and 5150 is the term they use for mentally unstable people. Thought perhaps you had an encounter with a crazy CHOG on the Pride! :D

Exactly what I was thinking! I saw 5150 and I thought they had an Amanda Bynes on their cruise!

here's some pics. the balcony chairs were really dirty and yucky looking. the bathroom light seemed like it took forever to come on too :) personally, I don't think I will ever book an obstructed balcony again.

hope you have a great cruise!!

DSCN2444.jpg.ec4ef39617fae748ff8eb2fa954f3330.jpg

DSCN2445.jpg.3b49e403a84de16b942c77b5aa014755.jpg

DSCN2446.jpg.730963d455be6d72eacdff2e910fff8e.jpg

DSCN2448.jpg.ba6b85b70f1670ed1495f6f46302e520.jpg

DSCN2450.jpg.2b23d978504a34ba77944fa8676b14c9.jpg

5150 is within the first three lifeboats, which have a much worse view than the rest of the obstructed staterooms due to the first three lifeboats being much taller than the rest.

Yea it was pretty crappy lol I booked a gty and thats what I got. Dh booked room 6250 so we just stayed in that room. We saved $ though booking me in the gty:p

Yea it was pretty crappy lol I booked a gty and thats what I got. Dh booked room 6250 so we just stayed in that room. We saved $ though booking me in the gty:p

Was that a no single supplement cruise?

Yup! After we booked it it dawned on me that I should've put myself in an interior to save even more money, but I was hoping for an upgrade with the gty! Live and learn:p

That's a crafty way to save some money! Only issue would be to move the tips to the room you were actually in.