Carnival Splendor seating for 4 - table vs. booth?

For those of you who have cruised on the Splendor, please offer your comments on table vs. booth for family of 4. One of my girls has special needs (not a physical issue). We are booked for early seating, but I'm not familiar with the dining room.

Are there any 4 person booths somewhat near the windows? I think she will do better away from the entrance and alot of distractions, and the window view might be good for her.

I plan to email the maitre'd, but not sure what to ask for regarding the table location. Any suggestions? Thanks much.

For those of you who have cruised on the Splendor, please offer your comments on table vs. booth for family of 4. One of my girls has special needs (not a physical issue). We are booked for early seating, but I'm not familiar with the dining room.

Are there any 4 person booths somewhat near the windows? I think she will do better away from the entrance and alot of distractions, and the window view might be good for her.

I plan to email the maitre'd, but not sure what to ask for regarding the table location. Any suggestions? Thanks much.

There are many many booths to accommodate your family. When you board the ship, go directly to the dining room. This is when the maitre'd is there. Your table # is on your sail and sign card. Look for your table. If you are not happy, stand in line to have your table changed. They are very happy to help you if they can.

Also...since anytime dining has become so popular, the main dining room is not NEARLY as crowded as it used to be.

Have a wonderful cruise...LOVE THE SPLENDOR