Tip to Share

Must admit my husband and I haven't cruised yet (can't wait for 11/22/05 on Brilliance!) but a friend of ours gave us a great tip. She said that she and her husband write down on an index card the deck and location of key places on the ship before leaving home and then laminate the card. Then they punch a hole in the card and put it on a lanyard with their sea pass. She said that it is helpful especially if the ship is new to you and you won't be getting off on the wrong deck or going in the wrong directions. She also writes the definitions for port, aft, ect. Just thought I'd pass it along.

Happy cruising!

Nadine:)

Welcome to cruising :D You have came to the right place to learn everything there is to know about making your cruise experience the best it can be.

My favorite tip: Highlighters - bring one for each person. In the evening you all look at the compass for the next day & highlight what you want to do. This copy stays in the cabin so if you drop by the cabin boared you can see what everyone else is doing and maybe go join them.

BonVoyage

Dawna

Thysfamily - I'd suggest just taking the small hole puncher with you. They have nice detailed folded maps of the ship that they give you on board. That way not only do you know where things are that you want to see - you can also find out where you are when you get lost. Believe me after your first day or two - you'll know you're way around just fine.

Archived