How is Seabourn doing taking care of Spirit and Legend

wwinfl91

I know that Seabourn has sold the Spirit and Legend and has already gotten rid of the Pride to Windstar in May 2014. My question to recent cruisers on the Spirit and the Legend and to people who cruised on the Pride right before it's transfer to Windstar is how well is Seabourn taking care of these orphans?

Is the service and food as good as previously? How is the staff handling the changes that are occurring?

I'm asking because we are considering taking a cruise on one of these ships this fall.

Thanks and have a great next cruise.

of Pride was nostalgic and as warm as ever. She was in super shape for the handover and neither food nor service suffered. It was a grand farewell and very special. Legend and Sprit are probably in the same fine shape. Sail on them before it's too late.

Edited by Winner
spacing

• 3 weeks later...

We just came off the Legend. Service in general, staff, food was superb. Negatives- deck chairs were scuffed up and worn , everyone we met had plumbing problems in their suites. Problems were from minor ( slow sink drain) to major ( flooded bathroom with toilets overflowing, suites with no hot water).

Sent from my iPhone using Forums