123 package

t00thpix

I'm betting that they won't offer it again, as I feel quite strongly that they are going to begin to include the equivalent of the Classic Beverage package in the cruise fare starting with 2015 or 2016 cruising season.

It IS still available as a perk for booking on board however for all cruises except TA/TPAC. I learned on my last cruise that if you have a friend on board, they can actually book for you and get the book on board benefits, if you have no planned cruise yourself and happen to know someone you trust with your personal details and credit card info to make the booking for you.

Presently in the USA they have a program that has only Gratuities or OBC, no Beverage package option which replaced the PYP promotion (same as 123 as far as I could tell) ended in April.

If me and my DH have Classical pakage can only one person upgrade it ? I will be fine with my pakage but not sure about DH and his fav. beers not included in pakage :p.

Greetings

You can upgrade individually on board. Many have reported that they were required to upgrade both when attempting to upgrade in advance. Any bar will upgrade you upon arrival on the ship, or you may wish to wait a few days and see if an upgrade is really needed.

Good Sailing

Tom

Greetings

You can upgrade individually on board. Many have reported that they were required to upgrade both when attempting to upgrade in advance. Any bar will upgrade you upon arrival on the ship, or you may wish to wait a few days and see if an upgrade is really needed.

Good Sailing

Tom

Thank you , will wai and see how happy DH is LOL

We were going to book Celebrity next May but we will now wait until some kind of promo or drink package is added to the fare. We are in no hurry. Loved the drink package on our last cruise and just upgraded to premium on our November Reflection cruise.

Any guess when the next Celebrity 123 or drink package will return?

If things run as they have the last 2 years we will see it again in Dec 2014 and go thru mid March 2015. And an even larger mad dash to book and get a perk will happen.

Edited by wallie5446

We were going to book Celebrity next May but we will now wait until some kind of promo or drink package is added to the fare. We are in no hurry. Loved the drink package on our last cruise and just upgraded to premium on our November Reflection cruise.

Same (except no November cruise. :( !)

I'm betting that they won't offer it again, as I feel quite strongly that they are going to begin to include the equivalent of the Classic Beverage package in the cruise fare starting with 2015 or 2016 cruising season.

I will take that bet! :eek: :D :cool:

Are you trying to put all those marketing consultants and advertising types out of their jobs?

1-2-3 is slick-marketing hype at its finest. I would LOVE to see the numbers of just how many who get the basic package, upgrade to the premium package. My guess is, at least 60% and as high as 80%

There are still wayyy too many people in Celebrity's economic demographic who would scream bloody murder at being "forced to pay for alcohol that they don't consume."