Whena re you sailing to Aruba and what Ship will you be on?

CoachTerry14

:D [font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=red]ROTTERDAM - Tuesday, 11/16/04 - 7AM to 10PM[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=#ff0000]Age is definitely a "matter of Mind"! If you don't "mind" it don't "matter"! :D [/color][/size][/font]

[b][font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=red]Why not give everyone the benefit of "Charlies" ?[/color][/size][/font][/b]
[b][font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=#ff0000]What is it? B[/color][/size][/font][/b][b][font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=#ff0000]ar, Restaurant,Night Club,? Would love to hear about your experiences and why it is your favorite place![/color][/size][/font][/b]

We're on the Golden Princess departing San Juan on 9/12/04 and in Aruba on Friday 9/17/04.

Looking for a "GOOD" snorkel site with access from beach. Suggestions much appreciated. Thank you. :)

We will be sailing to Aruba during our October 17th cruise on RCCL's Adventure Of The Seas that leaves from San Juan. I believe we arrive in Aruba on October 19th. Second time to Aruba. Can't wait to stop by Charlie's for lunch. Not to be confused with Carloe's & Charlies...just Charlies. What a place. Small, crowded, loud, stuff all over the walls, but food beyond compare. They even have a brochure and website we saved from last time in case anyone is interesed in going on-line to check them out.

Dave

[quote name='Host Terry']List your Aruba Cruise here!

[img]http://joanod.users.fl.net.au/helm.gif[/img]

[email="terrygbennett@yahoo.com"]terrygbennett@yahoo.com[/email][/QUOTE]
We are sailing on the Brilliance of the Seas on 4-08-05. Looking forward to meeting all the kookie members of the cruise critics at the meet and mingle. I am having trouble finding the places I have answered peoples questions, so please don't feel like I am ignoring you. I'll figure this thing out sometime.

We are sailing October 16th 2004 on the Carnival Spirit, going to the Mexican Rivera for 8 days.
March 27th 2005 on the Legend of the Seas for 14 days through the Panama Canal, starting in San Diego ending up in Ft. Lauderdale.

[SIZE=3][FONT=Comic Sans MS]We'll be in Aruba on HAL's Veendam on January 25, 2005 ... from 7 o'clock in the morning 'til 3 o'clock in the afternoon!

--> NOTE: As also recommended by others in their posts above, Charlie's [I](not to be confused with Carlos 'n Charlies which is quite fun for those lucky enough to be there in the evening)[/I] is great! Try going for lunch if you can!

Happy Sailing! OCruisers :) [/FONT] [/SIZE]

We'll be sailing on the Golden 12/19/04 with a stop in Aruba on Christmas Eve, December 24th. It will be our first time in Aruba. Besides Charlie's what should be on our "must do" list. We are thinking of renting a jeep and exploring the island.

Will be in Aruba on AOS departing from San Jaun on 1/16. Any comments on Palm Beach vs. Baby beach. I've been to Palm beach once before and it was my favorite of all time. Trying to decide if I want to go with something I know I like or try something new. I hope things will be back to normal in Jan. It looks like Aruba was hit hard too!

Archived