Whena re you sailing to Aruba and what Ship will you be on?

CoachTerry14

Just beginning to do my research,and came across Century doing a 9 day out of Fort Lauderdale.It is a Western Carribbean cruise round trip.Has anyone else seen this cruise.I think the itiinerary starts in late May.Stops in Caymen,Jamaica,Aruba,and Curacao.Perfect for myself and DH.

We are going on the Golden Princess 11/7/04 out of San Juan. We will be in Aruba on Fri., Nov. 12, 2004. This will be our 6th time going there on a cruise. It's one of our favorite ports. Was looking for any other ships that might be there when we are, but I couldn't find any.

I did find out that it looks like all Princess ships that go to Aruba leave by 5:00p.m. This will be the 1st time we've left that early. We have always left port between 11:00p.m. & 1:00a.m. I still don't know why Princess ships leave so early, but I'm sure we'll go to Aruba again & stay longer.

Gail

• 1 month later...
[quote name='catlib55']Rotterdam Panam Canal cruise 12/2/2004.
We are taking the "Ticket to Paradise" shore excursion.[/QUOTE]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][B]Please, please [/B] tell us about this when you return!!! We'll be there in January on Zeendam and strongly considering this excursion. Would very much appreciate your opinion.

Have a great cruise! Happy Sailing! OCruisers :) [/FONT]

[color=royalblue][b]We will be sailing the Destiny March 6th. Cannot wait to go to Aruba, we have been there before, its beautiful. Carlos and Charlies was the craziest bar we have ever been to !! Will be in line early to make sure we get in!!:D [/b][/color]

Archived