Some Places To Visit In Italy

Keith1010

My wife and I returned from a very long cruise that ended in the Mediterranean. We have been to Italy several times, but we did visit two areas that we had not been to before.

One was taking a private tour of the Amalfi and stopping at several of the towns and we thought it was just beautiful. To do it right you really need to make it a tour for most of the day but you could do a portion of it. We did this from Sorrento, but you can get to it from other ports.

The other was doing what is called the Godfather tour while we were in Taormina. We have been to Taormina before and love the town and also spent part of the day there. At first we thought the Godfather tour would be a little too touristy but the reality for us it was more about the small towns that we visited and the beautiful views from each town. We were very pleased with this as well.

There is so much to do in Italy and as many times as we have visited Italy we love every minute of it and plan to visit again next Spring.

Keith

Keith, what did your Godfather tour cover? Was this a private tour or a group one? I'm looking to put one together for this fall so yours is a very timely post for me.

We did a private one with my wife and myself and two other family members. We visited the towns of Savoca and Forza D'Agrò. Both provided absolutely breathtaking views and the towns were quite nice. We could have shortened our time if we wanted and added another town or two as another option.

Keith