Traveling with powdered supplements

Mgroom

I take several different kinds of powdered supplements, all over the counter vitamin stuff. While I won't die without them for 6 days, they certainly will come in handy for energy and nursing the anticipated hangovers! :p Also, my body has gotten used to taking them and ends up kinda going into shock if I abruptly stop.

All of them come in huge plastic bottles, so I'm thinking of traveling with them in ziplock bags but don't wanna cause any alarm through TSA or on the ship.

Think they are fine if I pack them in my checked in baggage?

I think they might get the wrong idea with a big baggie of white powder :p

you might have to explain a bit and potentially go through a drug screening to prove what the powder is (the powder going through the screen)

I think they might get the wrong idea with a big baggie of white powder :p

you might have to explain a bit and potentially go through a drug screening to prove what the powder is (the powder going through the screen)

Yes, that's what I was thinking! None of it is white but I'm thinking I'll have to just go without…not worth the trouble. Sucks because it's an instant hangover cure!

I take several different kinds of powdered supplements, all over the counter vitamin stuff. While I won't die without them for 6 days, they certainly will come in handy for energy and nursing the anticipated hangovers! :p Also, my body has gotten used to taking them and ends up kinda going into shock if I abruptly stop.

All of them come in huge plastic bottles, so I'm thinking of traveling with them in ziplock bags but don't wanna cause any alarm through TSA or on the ship.

Think they are fine if I pack them in my checked in baggage?

Can you check and see if any of your supplements come in individual packs. I know my green superfood comes in individual packs and I'm bringing those on my cruise.