Help! Go Port Canaveral Customer Reviews

secretv2

Hi Cruise Friends-

Has anyone used Go Port Canaveral to book hotel accomodations and shuttle service? I can't find any reviews online about the company. They offer a pretty great deal! Airport pick up transportation to Hotel for 1 night, Transportation to the cruise terminal and then back to the Airport. For a family of 9, I was quoted $519. Please share your reviews and comments.

Happy future sailing,

Secretv2 :rolleyes:

Aside from the Doubletree and Hilton, they seem to be using smaller, less popular places, whereas most CCers go to the Radisson, Country Inn, Residence Inn...or maybe even the Four Points, Courtyard or Hampton Inn.

Did you price it out yourself?

If you contact a shuttle company like cocoa beach shuttle or travelynx they may give you a better price...

Aside from the Doubletree and Hilton, they seem to be using smaller, less popular places, whereas most CCers go to the Radisson, Country Inn, Residence Inn...or maybe even the Four Points, Courtyard or Hampton Inn.

Did you price it out yourself?

If you contact a shuttle company like cocoa beach shuttle or travelynx they may give you a better price...

Go Port Canaveral Company "Travel Agency" they only book Hotel and Shuttle Accomodations. They book it as a package. I called the agency and the agent quoted me the price. The company is exclusive to Orlando.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I too am looking at Go Port Canaveral (GPC) for the fly, snooze and cruise packages. Flying into MCO from west coast late evening day before cruise out of Port Canaveral in Feb., 2015. Looking at hotel package in Orlando, then shuttle to ship morning of cruise and back to airport after cruise. Go Port Canaveral package pricing seems to be pretty good for Fairfield, Hampton Inn and Springhill Suites at MCO airport. GPC says they've been in business for 6 years. I've not heard of them before. Any comments???

Anyone out there use this?? I want to book it to as it seems like a great deal. Not sure why more folks aren't talking about this!?

I know. I'm wanting to book with them too, but I'm a little leary because I haven't seen any reviews of them anywhere!

Ok. I am planning to book them for October, but really wish I could find some feedback from someone who's used them. I can't find a single review anywhere on the internet.

I had found one and it was really positive. They use TraveLynx for transportation which has good reviews on here. So hopefully it is as good as it seems. If you use them in Oct I would love to hear how it went! Thanks!

Hello! We actually used them in May this year. We were skeptical also because couldn't find any real reviews. But all turned out okay. Our shuttle was waiting for us at the airport, and took us to the hotel. The hotel was nice. The only part that was a little irritation was the shuttle from the hotel to the cruise ship. They were terribly overbooked, and were almost an hour late. They were supposed to pick us up by 11:00, but it was almost noon, and then we had to make some other stops before getting to the cruise ship. We were there by 12:30. So we put that in the category of "we've on vacation - let's just relax". We were on the ship in time for lunch, so no harm done. The shuttle from cruise to airport at the end was fine. So I would probably rate them 4 out of 5 stars.

Hello! We actually used them in May this year. We were skeptical also because couldn't find any real reviews. But all turned out okay. Our shuttle was waiting for us at the airport, and took us to the hotel. The hotel was nice. The only part that was a little irritation was the shuttle from the hotel to the cruise ship. They were terribly overbooked, and were almost an hour late. They were supposed to pick us up by 11:00, but it was almost noon, and then we had to make some other stops before getting to the cruise ship. We were there by 12:30. So we put that in the category of "we've on vacation - let's just relax". We were on the ship in time for lunch, so no harm done. The shuttle from cruise to airport at the end was fine. So I would probably rate them 4 out of 5 stars.

Thank you!! It's nice to finally get some feedback from someone who has actually used them. It's so strange because they say they've been around for 6 years, but there is NOTHING on the internet about them outside of their own website.

I'm still debating about using them...With taxes and fees, my husband and I would pay $200 for the package. I was quoted $216 for a similar package directly through Comfort Inn and Suites...

Thank you! Good to know - I'll be able to make everyone aware ahead of time so no one gets too frustrated. We were given a pickup time of 10:30am, at a hotel closer to the airport. They said they will include a car seat too for my son, so that partnered with the pricing seemed like a good deal!

Hi Everyone!

I work in the social department at Go Port Canaveral and just wanted to send a quick message that we're working on a (gorgeous) new website and it'll be up in the next few days. We're a small company so that's why there isn't a lot that shows up when you Google us but I'm working on compiling reviews from past and future customers so people like yourselves will be informed about what we have to offer. Feel free to email me at social@floridacruiseports.com with any questions or concerns.

I'm also in the process of updating all of our social media accounts so check them out if you feel inclined:

http://www.facebook.com/goportcanaveral

http://www.twitter.com/goportcanaveral

Look forward to doing business with you all! And a shout out to those of you who said they booked with us already. Send me an email (social@floridacruiseports.com) so we can offer you a little thank you to use on your upcoming trip :)

• 1 month later...

Ok! So, we're back from our cruise! We booked the Fly, Snooze, Cruise package with Go Port Canaveral. We flew into MCO and the hotel shuttle picked us up about 20 minutes after our flight landed. We stayed at the Hampton Inn, which was newly remodeled, and beautiful. It was also in walking distance to several restaurants. The next morning, the Travelynx shuttle came at 10:30 am, right on schedule. It transported us to the port for our cruise. After the cruise, the shuttle was waiting for us as we disembarked and drove us directly to the airport. We had an excellent experience! :D

This company has been around with these hotel packages for a few years.

They are legit and many have had a great experience.

They have packages with Hampton and Courtyard which are great hotels

in cocoa beach. They also use Travelynx and Executive vip limo which are

the 2 top local transportation providers.

Ok! So, we're back from our cruise! We booked the Fly, Snooze, Cruise package with Go Port Canaveral. We flew into MCO and the hotel shuttle picked us up about 20 minutes after our flight landed. We stayed at the Hampton Inn, which was newly remodeled, and beautiful. It was also in walking distance to several restaurants. The next morning, the Travelynx shuttle came at 10:30 am, right on schedule. It transported us to the port for our cruise. After the cruise, the shuttle was waiting for us as we disembarked and drove us directly to the airport. We had an excellent experience! :D

Thanks! We are also at the Hampton, so glad to hear it's remodeled. I'll let everyone know our experience once we return.

I just booked with Go Port Canaveral for our March cruise. We wanted to stay ocean front in Cocoa Beach at the Hilton but it didn't seem to be available. I talked with a nice man that works for the company and he told me they would be available soon. He went ahead and took all my info and reserved us one that should become available in the next week. It is actually a few dollars cheaper than Country Inn and Suites. We have stayed there in the past and it was fine, just wanted to be at the ocean for the day.

• 2 months later...

We booked a "Fly, Snooze, Cruise" package (FSC) through Go Port Canaveral for our April Disney Cruise. I booked online & got an email receipt immediately. A couple of days after booking our FSC, I purchased our airfare; our return flight leaves the day AFTER we return to Port. I called Go Port Canaveral & Letty, a very pleasant rep, was able to add a post-cruise night at the Hampton Inn to our pkg. with no problem. Within 15 minutes, I got en email receipt for the additional night and our "Welcome Package" containing detailed hotel & transfer info, contact phone #'s, etc.

Go Port Canaveral: So far, so good...

OK, this is what I get from their website. BTW, there will be three adults and one child driving in from the Cincinnati area.

1) For $104 (the cheapest, but all I want is a room for the night before the cruise), we can get a room at the Best Western in Titusville, 24 miles from the port. I realize I can get closer for more, however I don't mind travelling a half hour or 45 minutes the day of the cruise.

2) The following morning, we drive down to Cocoa Beach and park the car there. A shuttle to transport us to the boat.

3) When we disembark, the shuttle will take us back to the Cocoa Beach lot. From there, we start the long, painful journey back home. :(

Sounds like a good deal. My biggest concern is how long would it take from disembarkment to our car. It's a long journey home, and I'd like to get home by noon the following day (staying overnight in Knoxville).

My husband wants to park at the pier. However, I realize it would cost more for parking than for a room and parking.

OK, this is what I get from their website. BTW, there will be three adults and one child driving in from the Cincinnati area.

1) For $104 (the cheapest, but all I want is a room for the night before the cruise), we can get a room at the Best Western in Titusville, 24 miles from the port. I realize I can get closer for more, however I don't mind travelling a half hour or 45 minutes the day of the cruise.

2) The following morning, we drive down to Cocoa Beach and park the car there. A shuttle to transport us to the boat.

3) When we disembark, the shuttle will take us back to the Cocoa Beach lot. From there, we start the long, painful journey back home. :(

Sounds like a good deal. My biggest concern is how long would it take from disembarkment to our car. It's a long journey home, and I'd like to get home by noon the following day (staying overnight in Knoxville).

My husband wants to park at the pier. However, I realize it would cost more for parking than for a room and parking.

Well we were heading to the airport afterwards - which was about 45 min away. When we got off the ship, we went to the prearranged shuttle desk for travelynx and it took about 10 min before we were on a van and on our way.

From what I've read on the boards, disembarkation from DCL is pretty fast, especially if you're carrying off your own bags. Your shuttle should be at the Port not long after your arrival & you should be headed to your car soon after. (GPC will provide you with pick-up time/location and/or contact phone # in your "Welcome Pkg.") I'm guessing here, but I'm basing this info on what I've read from others on the boards. Have a safe drive from OH & Bon Voyage!!