Copenhagen Oceankaj (Quay C330) transportation questions

Thanks for the prompt reply. You mean that there is NO direct bus from the Cruise Port to the Airport ? If not, the option would be taking Bus 25 to Norreport and take M2 from there to airport. I can just get a 3 sections ticket on the bus for the trip ie.36 Danish Krone. Is this correct ?

This is what we did a couple of years ago on our Baltic cruise. It was easy to do and we got to the airport quickly. We traveled on a Sunday, so we did not have to deal with crowds on the M2 during morning rush hour.

I try to follow direction of msg no. 204 on page 11, I found bus stop for no. 25 no problem. The bus stop is right across Cafe Au Lait. On Google map search for Cafe au Lait. This is a very wide street, there is a big and long divider in the middle to divide traffic in both directions. You want to cross on to the divider.

Danish Viking,

My family leaves tomorrow for Oceankaj terminal and we are staying in Norrebro(Dagmarsgade). I thought reserving a taxi from this location would be a breeze but it seems to be unreliable. All taxi services I've found are poorly rated. We have 2 children and 3 decent sized luggages. Do you have any suggestions? Is the bus too complicating considering the baggage?

i

Danish Viking,

My family leaves tomorrow for Oceankaj terminal and we are staying in Norrebro(Dagmarsgade). I thought reserving a taxi from this location would be a breeze but it seems to be unreliable. All taxi services I've found are poorly rated. We have 2 children and 3 decent sized luggages. Do you have any suggestions? Is the bus too complicating considering the baggage?

i

We danes like to complain and there has also been a "war" with UBER that the taxies won (meaning no UBER in Denmark) that maybe has resulted in bad reviews by the many Uber users.

Generally I would say that the taxis are pretty good and reliable.

36 kroner, just one 3 zone ticket for each person.

Perfect! Thank you and do we have to use them in a short time or are they good for the day, we're thinking of hanging out in the city for a couple hours before going to the ship, some cities you need to use them within 2 hours , then they expire!

Perfect! Thank you and do we have to use them in a short time or are they good for the day, we're thinking of hanging out in the city for a couple hours before going to the ship, some cities you need to use them within 2 hours , then they expire!

The Zone 2 and Zone 3 tickets are valid for 1 hour. (You need a Zone 3 ticket to get from the airport to town and a Zone 2 ticket--DKK 24--to get from town to Oceankaj.

For more info on ticket pricing and ticket options, see: http://www.visitcopenhagen.com/copenhagen/transportation/tickets-prices

NICK claims it is very hard to get taxis at Oceankag. Is that true or are they just trying to get more people to pay for their expensive shuttle?

Arriving in two days so would appreciate prompt response.

We are arriving at 7:00 am on Saturday the day of the cruise in Copenhagen, does anyone have a suggestion on what to do? We are thinking of the trains into town but is anything open? And what should we do with luggage?

NICK claims it is very hard to get taxis at Oceankag. Is that true or are they just trying to get more people to pay for their expensive shuttle?

Arriving in two days so would appreciate prompt response.

We had no problem getting a taxi after our NCL cruise last Saturday. The line was long but moved pretty quickly (less than 30 minutes).

It worked out ok for us. We got off the ship at 8 and had to wait an hour. But people who got of f a half hour later seemed to have a much longer line by then. The dispatcher seemed surprised at how few cabs were showing up.

Cost about $70 for four of us.

If the ship docks at 7:00 what time do you start getting off? I am trying to arrange for a private car service and they will charge, after waiting 15 minutes. I have a group of 13 getting off the Getaway. I had said 9:00 was good but now, I'm thinking of changing it to 9:30? What are your thoughts? Thank you for your input. Any advice is appreciated.

There were 2 smooth disembarkation but today they hit a major problem, at the dock!!

Hello Danish Viking. You do such good work on this website. We are all very indebted to you.

My husband and I and 2 other friends will be in Copenhagen on July 2 to board a cruise from Oceankaj on July 4,2017

We will be staying at the following address: Poul Hartlings Gade, 8 St.Tv. Kobenhavn 2, 300 Denmark. My question is: which is the cheapest way to get from the airport to that address and to the port the next day. Would appreciate any help with directions either with the metro, train or bus. Also how long a journey would that be and would it be easier to take a taxi.

Thanks for all your help.

temporary_zpsrewdfdrc.jpg

When you come up from the elevator or stairs you just continue straight ahead

temporary_zpsqaxn0a4b.jpg

Coming up from the metro platform you have to cross the street and turn left.

temporary_zps99a3v9ng.jpg

The bus stop.

temporary_zpsdblc5fgb.jpg

And a map, its the bus stop next to Tornebuskgade.

http://www.moviatrafik.dk/Terminalkort/N%C3%B8rreport.pdf

Distance is way to long to walk.

Hello Danish Viking. You do such good work on this website. We are all very indebted to you.

My husband and I and 2 other friends will be in Copenhagen on July 2 to board a cruise from Oceankaj on July 4,2017

We will be staying at the following address: Poul Hartlings Gade, 8 St.Tv. Kobenhavn 2, 300 Denmark. My question is: which is the cheapest way to get from the airport to that address and to the port the next day. Would appreciate any help with directions either with the metro, train or bus. Also how long a journey would that be and would it be easier to take a taxi.

The best option is to take the train into Copenhagen central station and change to bus 250S towards Bella Center and get off at Axel Heides Gade just next to your street.

This trip takes 37 minutes.

If you want to save some time you can do it in 28 minutes.

Take the same train but get off at Ørestad.

Take a metro towards Vanløse and get off at Bella Center.

Here you just take bus 250S in the opposite direction and get off at the same bus stop.

It's the start of the line so you can't do it wrong.

When you go to the cruise terminal (i assume that its Oceankaj) you just take the 250S bus towards Buddinge and get off at the central station.

Here you take a north bound regional or Øresund train towards Østerport, Nivå or Helsingør and get off at Østerport where you catch both bus 25 and 27 to Oceankaj.

Cost for the first trip is 36 and for the second its 24.

Thank you so much . Since we have to change a couple of times, is it possible to do it with luggage? We'll only have one case each. Yes our ship HAL Zuiderdam will be docked at oceankaj. I understand that it is the farthest one. Is there any walking to get to the ship or does the bus 25 and 27 take you all the way there? Thanks ever so much.

Thank you so much . Since we have to change a couple of times, is it possible to do it with luggage? We'll only have one case each. Yes our ship HAL Zuiderdam will be docked at oceankaj. I understand that it is the farthest one. Is there any walking to get to the ship or does the bus 25 and 27 take you all the way there? Thanks ever so much.

Do you take bus 25 OR 27 ? or do you have to take both?