Cruise Critic Community
AttilaTheFun

Copenhagen Oceankaj (Quay C330) transportation questions

It depends on the airline..

I think that SAS is around 45 minutes (maybe its 35 but check with your airline)

I don't know about Norwegian and Ryanair but 45 is not completely off the mark.

The airport will probably recommend you to be at the airport 2 hours before but they also want you to spend money in the shops :p

But 1 hour to 1:30 before is probably a good idea to allow for lines at check in and security.

Irland is in EU so no need to go through the passport control.

To take the bus I have made a guide on page 7 in my Wonderful Copenhagen thread.

I agree... take early express walk off; lots of cabs; we did it and no wait at all.

I personally would not trust public bus when you are close for time.

I agree... take early express walk off; lots of cabs; we did it and no wait at all.

I personally would not trust public bus when you are close for time.

Thank You!

Exactly what I said!!

Thank you all very much for replying. I tried to read the last ten pages of this thread but the ship's wifi is pretty slow so I hope you don't mind me asking these questions.

1. How much is the taxi to the airport?

2. Can I pay the taxi by credit card?

3. How long is the taxi ride?

4. What is the latest time you would recommend to disembark and

be able to get a taxi in time for a 10:30 am flight?

A) 350 to 420 kroner for a regular taxi.

B) Yes

C) Around 30 minutes

D) 07:30 for a taxi at around 08:00, I would take a taxi no later than 08:30.

Thanks for the excellent and concise information, Danish Viking. I truly appreciate all that you do for this board and you've helped a lot!

My husband and I are will be docking on September 15, 2018 from the NCL Breakaway. We have a flight leaving at 12:10pm. Is this doable? Best way to get to the airport? Thanks!

My husband and I are will be docking on September 15, 2018 from the NCL Breakaway. We have a flight leaving at 12:10pm. Is this doable? Best way to get to the airport? Thanks!

We were on the same cruise last year on the Getaway, our flight on Delta left at 1245 and were worried as well, we bought the ship transfers for $30 each .They had a 7 am and 8 am bus..we paid for the 8 am bus . everything went smoothly and we were at the check in before 9 am. Unfortunately Delta didnt open up theirs check in till 10 am. Once we checked in/ baggage dropped their was a short line for security then when we eventually went thru passport control which was about a 20 min line . Our flight was delayed several hours so we didn't go thru passport control right away as there is nothing past there but the gates where once your at the gate it's a locked typed sitting area where they check you in again and you sit in that flights waiting area ( there is a bathroom in the sitting area ) there are lots of shops and eaterys after security and before passport control ..So I think a 12noon flight is very doable providing the ship is on time

Sent from my iPad using Forums

TY :) Have a great summer!

Are you cruising?

No Eileen. sadly we are not cruising or vacationing , my husband has been very sick since late summer . Hopefully in the future we can vacation again

Sent from my iPad using Forums

No Eileen. sadly we are not cruising or vacationing , my husband has been very sick since late summer . Hopefully in the future we can vacation again

I'm so sorry to hear this. I hope he has a full recovery. Thoughts and prayers are with you & your husband.:(