Copenhagen Oceankaj (Quay C330) transportation questions

The newly updated (26.4.15) Østerport Station plan showing in the lower right corner both 26 and 27 (20m down north) Stops.

Hope that they will place 25 SB Stop with 26 close to the Station (saving the walk to catch the train), NB Stop with 27 (both toward Oceankaj).

http://www.moviatrafik.dk/Terminalkort/Østerport.pdf

====================

Where are the 26 stops at Nørreport?

http:// http://www.moviatrafik.dk/Terminalkort/Nørreport.pdf

You are lucky, bus 25 will stop together with 26 next to the station building.

Bus 26 doesn't go near Nørreport, it takes a more eastern route through central Copenhagen and stops at the Kongens Nytorv metro station instead.

• 2 weeks later...

I was tracking Eurodam, which was scheduled to be in port May 8 7A-4P, and docked at C332, per Cruise Ships - Copenhagen Malmö Port - http://www.cmport.com/ships-in-port/cruise-ships

8 May - 15 1230 Eurodam Zeebrugge

c332

But according to the satellite tracking, it is now (GMT 8:30 AM/Local 10:30 ) docked at Langliniekag?

so where is Eurodam?

The May 8 Eurodam.roll call board has post reporting that the embarking departing is now delayed to 6/10pm respectively.

the SCanner GPS info shows that it is tied in series with Aida luma , but the Luma camera only shows the front and side but not behind.

The CMPort ship schedule info not correct?

Edited by LiCruise

I'm scrambling because I just realized that the Oceankaj isn't the pier that I had all planned out the directions for.

My hotel is near the Vesterport Station. Is the best way to Oceankaj to take the S train to Osteroport station and then take the 27 bus to Oceankaj? I can't find anything to show where the stops for the 27 bus are.

How long would this trip take? I was planning on dropping my luggage off at the port and then go back to squeeze in some more sightseeing, but I don't know if it would still work with this new location.

so where is Eurodam?

The May 8 Eurodam.roll call board has post reporting that the embarking departing is now delayed to 6/10pm respectively.

the SCanner GPS info shows that it is tied in series with Aida luma , but the Luma camera only shows the front and side but not behind.

The CMPort ship schedule info not correct?

Always trust the port authoritys website.

Marinetraffic.com also had Eurodam berthed at Oceankaj.

https://www.marinetraffic.com/dk/ais/home/centerx:12.70192/centery:55.76967/zoom:8/mmsi:245206000/shipid:257996

I'm scrambling because I just realized that the Oceankaj isn't the pier that I had all planned out the directions for.

My hotel is near the Vesterport Station. Is the best way to Oceankaj to take the S train to Osteroport station and then take the 27 bus to Oceankaj? I can't find anything to show where the stops for the 27 bus are.

How long would this trip take? I was planning on dropping my luggage off at the port and then go back to squeeze in some more sightseeing, but I don't know if it would still work with this new location.

Go to this website.

http://www.moviatrafik.dk/dinrejse/kort/Pages/Kort.aspx

type in 27 and vis på kort (show on map)

Bus 25 doesn´t show up on the map but I did one myself.

http://map.krak.dk/m/1qpaj

If I was you I would try to catch the 25 bus from Nørreport instead.

It runs every 20-30th minute and goes directly to Oceankaj with only one stop at Østerport station (but not the sløjfen bus stop)

Edited by Danish viking

You find 27 Stop (Sløjfen) in the below station plan; but take into consideration of what Danish viking has suggested in another post (enclosed below)

You can also watch out for 25 (no finite schedule).

[PDF]Østerport St. - Movia

www.moviatrafik.dk/Terminalkort/Østerport.pdf

Rte 25 Timetable:

http://www.moviatrafik.dk/Timetable%...5-080515-r.pdf

========

Per the below quoted advice by your local Great Helper for dealing with the "Østerport Sløjfen bus Stop"

***** Quoted from Wonderful Copenhagen 2015 edition - Page 32 (#634 05/08, 02:16 AM Danish viking-

Cruise Critic Message Board Forums -

***** http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2135935&page=32 *****

" Under all circumstances you will have to take the Øresundstog train from the airport to Østerport.

If you are 2 persons or more then one person can walk up to the pedestrian bridge at the end of the platform and see if there is any lines at Sløjfen bus stop.

If there is not then its just to keep your train ticket and show it to the Bus driver.

If the lines are long then walk up to the main hall and find the taxi ranks outside the main hall.

But from my experience its easier to get a taxi from Nørreport or the central station.

They are the previous stops on the line before Østerport. "

Thanks, DanishViking. You've come in and saved the day again. I would have presumed that it was faster to take the S tog than the bus. Is there any way I can find where the bus stop 25 is for the Norreport station?

Its confirmed that the cruise shuttle will continue even though bus 27 is added.

We are looking for info. on cruise shuttle into town center for sightseeing the day prior to disembarkation. Do you have idea of estimated price for shuttle?

Thank you!

Hello, We are on the 6/13 Eurodam cruise, disembarking on 6/25/15. Our flight from Copenhagen to Londong leaves at 7:45am. We are considering staying at the airport hotel the night before. Alternatively, I'm wondering what time we need to be at the airport for an SAS fight...and what's the best way to get there? Possibly arrange for a private driver? Your thoughts, opinions and experiences are welcome. Thank you.

I would allow at least 1,5 hour, remember that Great Britain is a Non schengen country so you need to get through passport/Immigration and that can take some time depending on how busy there is.

Thank you Danish Viking. To get to the airport 1.5 hours ahead of departure, what time should we leave the port, and do you have any suggestions for drivers?

Hello,

It has been mentioned that we could change bus 25 at Norreport or Osterport for bus 25 / bus 27 to Oceankaj cruise terminal.

Since my hotel is near the central station, I am wondering if there is also a direct bus around Central station to Oceankaj ? or I have to take a train (?) from central station to Norreport / Osterport first.

Thanks !

You could take the train as already mentioned and that is also the quickest way.

But if you don't want to haul your luggage up and down from and to the platforms you can take bus 26 from the central station (direction Søndre Frihavn or Østerport).

It stops at both the bus stops at Østerport.

First one is the one at Folke Bernadottes Allé where bus 25 stops, its announced as Østerport station.

If you continue one stop further you will end at Østerport station, Sløjfen from where you can catch bus 27.

You could take the train as already mentioned and that is also the quickest way.

But if you don't want to haul your luggage up and down from and to the platforms you can take bus 26 from the central station (direction Søndre Frihavn or Østerport).

It stops at both the bus stops at Østerport.

First one is the one at Folke Bernadottes Allé where bus 25 stops, its announced as Østerport station.

If you continue one stop further you will end at Østerport station, Sløjfen from where you can catch bus 27.

Now it is all clear, thanks so much

Hi, Danish Viking, hope this has not been asked before and I missed the reply, would appreciate your help please.

We arrive in Copenhagen on 5 June, which is a public holiday.... Are the trains running normal service? I checked the website but got confused, I can't tell if they run very 10 mins or very 20 mins on normal days and i could not find mention of Public Holidays.

Thanks.

I'll admit that even I could not found out the timetable for the Øresundstog train :D

So I used Rejseplanen.dk (they have a English menu) and in the middle of the day from the airport to the central station there was these departures.

02, 14, 22, 34, 42 and 54 past the hour, so roughly every 10 minute.

Edited by Danish viking