Current Sale BOGOHO

From the WOW small print.

"Offer is not combinable with any other offer or promotion, including, but not limited to, Interline, Travel Agent, Travel Agent Friends and Family, weekly Sales Events, Net Rates, Crown & Anchor Discount programs or rates, Shareholder Benefits or Next Cruise offers,"

This has been the policy for sometime now.

From the WOW small print.

"Offer is not combinable with any other offer or promotion, including, but not limited to, Interline, Travel Agent, Travel Agent Friends and Family, weekly Sales Events, Net Rates, Crown & Anchor Discount programs or rates, Shareholder Benefits or Next Cruise offers,"

This has been the policy for sometime now.

OP asked about BOGOHO, not WOW.

BOGOHO is combinable with Next Cruise OBC and C&A balcony discount.

WOW is not.

OP asked about BOGOHO, not WOW.

BOGOHO is combinable with Next Cruise OBC and C&A balcony discount.

WOW is not.

Correct, BUT this is what I understood OP to be asking. Half-off and OBC. Isn't the "half-off" sale the same as BOGOHO, and the OBC the OP is refering to is the WOW? Half-Off and OBC = BOGOHO and WOW. I just booked tonight a cruise with the BOGOHO and OBC and in the small print it states what I quoted above.

I do know that BOGOHO is combinable with the NCC & balcony discount as I currently have three additional cruises already booked that way.

Maybe I'm just missing something. :confused:

Edited by WeatherFx

Thanks for the clarification as I did not get to read the small print. I'm wondering if I can pull-back my NCC and go with the WOW sale as I get the equivalent without wasting a valuable NCC.

Thanks for the clarification as I did not get to read the small print. I'm wondering if I can pull-back my NCC and go with the WOW sale as I get the equivalent without wasting a valuable NCC.

That would take a rebooking. In other words, you would have to change the NCC to some other cruise, and rebook your current cruise. The NCC cannot go back to being unassigned, so the only way to keep it is to change it to another cruise.

Edited by clarea

That would take a rebooking. In other words, you would have to change the NCC to some other cruise, and rebook your current cruise. The NCC cannot go back to being unassigned, so the only way to keep it is to change it to another cruise.

I thought about doing exactly that, OP. However, like Bob said, it's a new booking and not price protected. My fare has increased so it won't work out for me. Make sure it will work to your advantage with the latest fares.

Thanks you for the clarification. I would as you indicated and I wish the '16 Mediterranean itineraries were released.

Ps. to "Steeler", My fare on Oasis is the same as when I originally booked it.

I was planning on booking a couple of cruises during this sale to get both the WOW and the BOGO, but since WOW is not combinable with any other discounts and you will lose the benefits if you change anything, I think I will wait and book onboard during our June 22nd sail. The BOGO gimmick will still be active and I believe the benefits for booking onboard of reduced deposit and OBC will be the same as the WOW benefits...only combinable and changeable. Is this right? Also we will turn platinum after this sail, so does anyone know whether or not we can call up after booking and get the balcony discount applied?

Edited by theplanner2010

I was planning on booking a couple of cruises during this sale to get both the WOW and the BOGO, but since WOW is not combinable with any other discounts and you will lose the benefits if you change anything, I think I will wait and book onboard during our June 22nd sail. The BOGO gimmick will still be active and I believe the benefits for booking onboard of reduced deposit and OBC will be the same as the WOW benefits...only combinable and changeable. Is this right? Also we will turn platinum after this sail, so does anyone know whether or not we can call up after booking and get the balcony discount applied?

Yes, the OBC from booking onboard is more flexible than the WOW OBC. You can also combine that OBC with balcony or C&A discount. You can add the balcony discount to existing cruises, but I believe they are re-priciing cruises when you do that now.

Yes, the OBC from booking onboard is more flexible than the WOW OBC. You can also combine that OBC with balcony or C&A discount. You can add the balcony discount to existing cruises, but I believe they are re-priciing cruises when you do that now.

Thanks. Hopefully if I call back to add the balcony discount it will only be a day or two after the cruise and prices won't change that much.

I was planning on booking a couple of cruises during this sale to get both the WOW and the BOGO, but since WOW is not combinable with any other discounts and you will lose the benefits if you change anything, I think I will wait and book onboard during our June 22nd sail. . . . Also we will turn platinum after this sail, so does anyone know whether or not we can call up after booking and get the balcony discount applied?

If I am reading this correctly--you say you will be platinum at the end of this cruise. So, you say you will meet the number of days for platinum on the June 22 cruise. Is that correct?

If that is the case ask [not promising this works] the LA to process your paperwork the last day of the cruise. I have purchased next cruise certificates on a cruise with lots of C and A members aboard and the LA was swamped and did not process the certificates until after my cruise. I think she did them on turn around day and emailed them to me. It is worth a try.

With all due respect I hope That is not the case! :eek: My TA told me that they will check closer to your sail date to make sure you get credited the correct balcony discount. I would call or have your agent call though.;) I am sure RCI is aware that many cruisers move up the C & A levels while waiting to sail.

Denise