No longer see my category on Fare Viewer

Cruiser IMA

Sailing on the Pride on 7/6/14, when I go to the Fare Viewer I no longer see my category (8C). What does this mean per say?I realize it means all the 8C's are sold, but am I still eligible for price drops?

I see higher Balcony categories (8D, 8E, 8F,etc.) that are now showing less than my current rate. Haven't had a chance to call which is why I'm posting, any info is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

it means it's sold out. you may be able to upgrade to a better category if it's the same price as what you paid, but not always.

You can also keep checking, your category may become available again - that happened to our 8B category several times last year before we sailed.

it means it's sold out. you may be able to upgrade to a better category if it's the same price as what you paid, but not always.

You can also keep checking, your category may become available again - that happened to our 8B category several times last year before we sailed.

I figured it meant it was sold out. I will call when I get home and see if they will still do a price drop or if not then an upgrade.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

ES? Of course always

Sometimes an upgrade. Not obc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In my experience this is not correct. I was able to get OBC three times for the same cruise even when my catagory was sold out. I no longer call my PVP about this, Just fill out the online form.

If your catagory is sold out, they will give you OBC. It will be adjusted however to account for the catagory so you may not get the full difference but you will get something.