Breeze Aft-View Extended vs Large Balcony

Gaprofitt

Hey All,

How do the L shaped rooms, say 6499 compare to the Aft extended corner rooms on say Deck 9 on Breeze? I've only stayed in a standard balcony cabin, with the promo I have Cove, Balcony, Large Balcony and Aft Extended are the same price. I don't think I'd like cove. Traveling with my little man, 3 year old single Dad again on Breeze.

Thanks for any tips or help. Are the corner aft extended rooms larger than say in the middle?

Thanks.

Hey All,

How do the L shaped rooms, say 6499 compare to the Aft extended corner rooms on say Deck 9 on Breeze? I've only stayed in a standard balcony cabin, with the promo I have Cove, Balcony, Large Balcony and Aft Extended are the same price. I don't think I'd like cove. Traveling with my little man, 3 year old single Dad again on Breeze.

Thanks for any tips or help. Are the corner aft extended rooms larger than say in the middle?

Thanks.

I can't answer your question, but I have the L shaped room booked for my next trip. I was hoping with the longer balcony we can have a lounge chair instead of two normal chairs. I hope you get the answer.

Hello,

I've actually had both, and currently booked on breeze 6499 coming up in July. I love 6499, you can see from the side and back of ship. Also, you have enough room for two loungers... Hope that helps