Table for 2?

hrprof

On our anticipated AQ cruise, we requested an evening dining room reservation for 2. We had previously been told that dining reservations would be assigned for the trips duration to tables of 6. We would prefer not to do that. Our reservation for 2 has not been shown on our invoice.

Any comments on this?

I am sure they had tables for 2 but on our cruise it was open dining so it did not matter

They do the dining assignments at the hotel during check in I believe

Yes, they do have tables for 2, lined up by the windows in the dining room. And, as LHT28 says, they do the dining assignments when you check for the cruise at the hotel in the morning. We also requested a table for 2 for our upcoming trip, so we shall see if we get one.

As already pointed out there are numerous two top tables alongside the windows on both sides of the J.M. WHITE Dining Room, and though there is no guarantee of being placed at one, it certainly doesn't hurt to ask the reservationist to place your request in the booking record. Also I would ask for a table on the starboard side of the dining room. There is, unless it has been remedied during the past lay up, the rumble and vibration of a diesel generator that can be felt on the port side.