Transportation from Seattle Cruise Termina to Airport

chenj78

As you probably are aware both pier 91 concierge and pier 66 have leave you luggage options, but the least hassle and most worth it to me is to do send your luggage forward from the ship to your home airport. Totally worth it.

Then you can depart on your day of sight seeing with just a carryon.

When the count is for about 4 or more people I totally get it that is too expensive, check it with one of the two options at the piers and do your sight seeing.

Good luck!

We booked an airport transfer on the ship - $27 per person - that was Celebrity not RC, but they may have the same - it was very easy. Really appreciated it after seeing the very long taxi line - this was last Friday.

I highly recommend SeaTac Towncar Services while in Seattle. AJ is so nice, I know, because we have used him a few times for transportation needs while in Seattle. His number is (206) 697-5577. He is happy to give you a quote over the phone, he has a towncar that seats 4 comfortably that I think is $55 from the airport to Pier 91 or $45 to Pier 66 downtown...also hotels downtown. He has a SUV Chevy Suburban that is $65 from airport to Pier 91. I also think he has a 10 passenger van that is $12 per person (minimum 7 people). We have had him pick us up from Pioneer Square and also downtown Seattle for about $25 and was ALWAYS on time, friendly, and great competitive prices. Here is his website that I just looked up. www.seatactowncar.com You will be happy you gave him your business :) Hope this helps you and others looking for transportation reviews. Hello from San Diego!

We are disembarking from our Royal Caribbean cruise at the Seattle Cruise Terminal Pier 91 and need transportation for four to the airport. Since we are not sure what time they let us off the ship, does anyone know if there are vehicles or shuttles that will take us to the airport waiting in the cruise terminal area that we can just pick up? If so, is it pretty plentiful? Would prefer a shuttle as opposed to taxi, but either works? Any idea of cost? Thank you!

I'm attaching a text file covering transportation from Pier 91 to SeaTac. It was originally written to cover travel for those offloading from Princess and Holland-America ships arriving on Sat. or Sun. but most of it will be effective for other days also, I'm sure. Just ignore the Princess or H-A specific things.

Hope this helps.

Tom

Disembarkation at Seattle.txt