Holiday on 8/20...A Few Questions

CRUZFINDER

Am booked on the Holiday August 20 ( 5 day) with stops in Costa Maya and Cozumel.

This is the first time I'll be cruising solo so it's a whole new experience.

Any help would be appreciated.

How many formal nights on this cruise and what night(s) are they?

When is the past guest party?

Any suggestions as to where solo travelers can meet and mingle on the ship? Is any one lounge/bar more popular than the other?

Thanks for the info!

QUOTE=CRUZFINDER]Am booked on the Holiday August 20 ( 5 day) with stops in Costa Maya and Cozumel.

Good choice. My favorite ship.

This is the first time I'll be cruising solo so it's a whole new experience.

I'm also a solo-cruiser. It's great! You can join in, or do your own thing at your own pace.

Any help would be appreciated.

How many formal nights on this cruise and what night(s) are they?

One formal night, and it will be your second night on board.

When is the past guest party?

That varies. The CD makes the decision after the ship sails. It won't be announced in the Capers, but you'll receive an invitation.

Any suggestions as to where solo travelers can meet and mingle on the ship? Is any one lounge/bar more popular than the other?

Doc Holidays and Reflections seemed to be pretty lively!

Thanks for the info![/quote

Enjoy your cruise!:)

Came back to add: I think the Tahiti Bar is where they had Karaoke every night. Not my cuppa tea, but you might like it? Also - there is usually a singles mix-and-mingle early on in the cruise. I haven't been, but you might check into that, as well. Ok, that's all I can think of.;)

Last year on the Conquest, we had a nice large roll call board. All of us met at like 4:00 at the aft pool bar for a nice drink. It was so cool to put a name with a face and then you have friends the rest of the cruise!!!!!

I'm on the 10/10 Holiday....but apparently I am alone as I have found no one sailing with me! teehee

Hey Fellow Holiday Cruisers,

My daughter and I will be cruising with you next week. I am so excited to be joining in on the fun. I was in a terrible automobile accident three days before leaving for my last cruise. I really have no memory of the whole week as I was heavily medicated for pain. This is going to be my "make up" cruise. Just seven more days!!!!

I just got off of the Holiday today. Doc Holiday's was where they had the Karaoke....The Tahiti loung had a WOMDERFUL band playing rock-n-roll hits from the 50's - 80's...we closed the place down last night...squeezed every moment of fun out of our trip as we could!

All of you who are interested to meet on the 8/20 sailing - We are going meet at the Bus Stop (Promenade Deck, near Doc Holiday's) at the front of the bus near the sign that says 'No Standing' at 3:00 p.m. on 8/20.

Archived