Web site testing my patience

Log in, select cruise and date, go to category selection but then get, information temporarily unavailable, try later. I've been trying later for 3 days now. What gives?

I don't want to call because I like to look at what is available first before I talk to anyone.

I'd try the normal things: different browser, clear cache, clear cookies.

Did that but still a no go. However, if I don't log in I can get to the cabin selection. Why does it make a difference when I'm logged into special pricing for C&A members? I'm soooo confused.:o

Did that but still a no go. However, if I don't log in I can get to the cabin selection. Why does it make a difference when I'm logged into special pricing for C&A members? I'm soooo confused.:o

Logged into my account and everything is working fine for me.

No problem making a cabin selection on a reservation.

Not sure what you mean by logging into special pricing, but I haven't noticed anything wrong with my C&A features.

Why not try another site just to see what's available? google 'book your cruise online'. I like seeing the available cabins all at once, on a deck plan (shows 15 per deck).

Otherwise, the website has been working ok for me.

It's you lol.

Logged into my account and everything is working fine for me.

No problem making a cabin selection on a reservation.

Not sure what you mean by logging into special pricing, but I haven't noticed anything wrong with my C&A features.

Maybe I didn't word that properly. When I log into C&A, there's a place for C&A member pricing. When I go to that area, everything is fine until I want to check cabin availability and I get the......info temporarily unavailable. Obviously, it it not working for me. Guess I'll just call, sigh.

Why not try another site just to see what's available? google 'book your cruise online'. I like seeing the available cabins all at once, on a deck plan (shows 15 per deck).

Otherwise, the website has been working ok for me.

It's you lol.

I had to call last week and get my log in straightened out because it went all wonky since cruising in Feb. Everything was fine then. I did go to another site and when it asked for my past pax number it said invalid number even though I know it's correct and I get email from Royal all the time with my newly updated status and number. So yes, it is me.:(:D

Won't respond to CB since it's nothing I don't know but choose to do otherwise.

Edited by iheartbda

Log in, select cruise and date, go to category selection but then get, information temporarily unavailable, try later. I've been trying later for 3 days now. What gives?

I don't want to call because I like to look at what is available first before I talk to anyone.

The website wasn't working at all for me earlier today - every link I clicked brought me to customer service (ironic..). I cleared cookies and all was well. Hopefully this clears up your problem as well.

I'd try the normal things: different browser, clear cache, clear cookies.

I tried all of the above, and no joy.

My £3.5k cruise was showing as £11,760 balance and then at £20,549 :eek:

Rang the infamous overseas help line today, 01 Jul, and they said they had problems with the web site - but everything was ok.

tried to book dining as well.......but it came up with "Errors on Page".

Could not tell me how long before it will be fixed "but give it a couple of days".

After all this he replied "Anything else I can help you with". To which I answered "any help would do" :D

I tried all of the above, and no joy.

My £3.5k cruise was showing as £11,760 balance and then at £20,549 :eek:

Rang the infamous overseas help line today, 01 Jul, and they said they had problems with the web site - but everything was ok.

tried to book dining as well.......but it came up with "Errors on Page".

Could not tell me how long before it will be fixed "but give it a couple of days".

After all this he replied "Anything else I can help you with". To which I answered "any help would do" :D

Similar to my comment yesterday to Resolutions (very inappropriate name by the way). During my 45 minutes on hold I kept hearing their promo about all that can be done on their ships. When the lady got back on the line I told her "I the spirit of the ad I have had to listen to ad nauseum, I can dream of good customer service. Now lets see Royal Caribbean provide it."

Didn't go over real well...