Celebrity is excellent Millie is great

Scubaqn

Contrary to some previous posters my impression of Millennium I just got back from AK on Millennium on June 27. The ship was clean, well maintained as far as it's age...yeah there were a few worn things but others were obviously just replaced and looked spectacular. Had my first suite experience,(sky) it was wonderful. Also my first Celebrity cruise and I will be back on it again.

I will post a full review...but for those who are wondering....there was absolutely no noro that I heard about. The ship was cleaned constantly. In fact the cruise director came to our connections party and stated how just a few weeks earlier they had been inspected in Ketchikan and the next port and they got 100% on both inspections which they were very proud of.

That is great to hear! We will be on Millennium in a few weeks. There have been some awful reviews lately about the ship. But then I have read awful reviews about all of the ships we have been on, and have loved them all! I will look for your review!

Hi and welcome back,

great, that you had a great time on Millennium - we plan to book her for our 2015 Alaska adventure! :)

Mostly, the Alaska feedbacks are very good - and I think you should not overrate the comments of some nitpicky complainers...

So, since we loved Summit (2 times on her), we also think we can book Millie without worrying! :cool:

I really, really, really [...] really, really look forward to read your review!!!

Edited by celebrity_fan

Just returned from B2B cruises on the Millennium (June 20 & June 27). Ship's overall condition is great -- crew was constantly providing maintenance (polishing, painting, sanding, vacuuming, etc,). We stayed in an Aqua Class cabin so can't comment on any of the other cabins, Did have one minor glitch one day when a couple of pipes broke and everyone had a brown water problem for a few hours. The crew worked quickly to rectify the situation.

Have booked B2B again for 2015.