GS vs. L1 on Oasis. Thoughts?

It looks as if I can get into an L1 for ~$200 extra on the Oasis.

Should I stick with GS or go for the L1?

I assume you get a gold pass for both, so perks would be the same. So it probably comes down to room differences.

Would really appreciate your thoughts on the differences.

Thanks!

I assume you get a gold pass for both, so perks would be the same. So it probably comes down to room differences.

Thanks!

Similar recent thread:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2060811

Thanks!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat Paul

Buy the cabin that you want. I have NO interest in anything less than a JR suite, much prefer a Grand or Owners suite. I will not take a chance hoping that I get the cabin that I want.

Thanks - I agree 100%.

I am looking at a deal know where a Sky Loft Suite on the Oasis is $100 more than the Grand Suite.

Have you ever done the SL? Thought vs. the GS?

Your other post:)

$100 or $200 more

So L1 crown loft suite and SL sky loft suite

Stick with the GS:) that has a bath tub, both L1 and SL do not:cool:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat Paul

Buy the cabin that you want. I have NO interest in anything less than a JR suite, much prefer a Grand or Owners suite. I will not take a chance hoping that I get the cabin that I want.

Thanks - I agree 100%.

I am looking at a deal know where a Sky Loft Suite on the Oasis is $100 more than the Grand Suite.

Have you ever done the SL? Thought vs. the GS?

Your other post:)

$100 or $200 more

So L1 crown loft suite and SL sky loft suite

Stick with the GS:) that has a bath tub, both L1 and SL do not:cool:

Hah, yes I am trying to factor in the benefits like OBC and other stuff agents are throwing in, so its roughly between $100-$200 value difference.

For me the GS (which we have done before and loved) gives you the tub which is huge. The lofts are on the quiet 17 floor and sound like they have better deck views, but no tub.

Gonna have to sleep on this one!

We had a GS booked for our 5/17/14 Oasis cruise but got the call the day before departure to upgrade to the Sky Loft Suite. It was so incredible. The balcony was enormous with a view of the miniature golf course and the side portion was a wonderful sea view. The entire crown loft area was sooo nice and quiet. I thought it would be out of the way or the elevators would be too crowded but it was amazing. We had a GS before on Oasis close to the Concierge Lounge, and wondered for about a second if this was the right move, since we loved it. Needless to say it was such a brilliant decision. The view from up there is unbelievable. Have a great cruise.

Edited by NeuroQueen

To us there is no comparison. Have had 5 L1's and have 6 more booked for the future. Had a Sky Loft on our last cruise. While it was much larger then a L1,

it is not worth the usual price difference if there are only two of you. With the price difference you stated the L1 is really a great deal.