Pacific Star Cruise R611 - Coral Colours

Skyrules

Yay. Today we booked cabins on this cruise to New Caledonia (Noumea & Isle of Pines), Fiji (Yasawa-I-Rara & Suva) and Vanuatu (Pentecost & Vila), taking advantage of the current 40% off discount. Twin berth F grade (outside) cabins for $2652 pp.

Took awhile to get through to P&O though, I guess lots of people are ringing in as a result of the current specials being offered. My booking agent (my mother) spent most of the afternoon trying to get through - but she had a vested interest and she was also booking a cabin for herself & my father!

Looking forward to it.

Kym

congrats on booking your cruise kym, the 227 days will fly past. lucky you, having a mum for a travel agent(or where you joking LOL and she booked it online...)

look forward to sharing the countdown with you.

cheers karon

No, she's not a travel agent, she just patiently kept trying to get through on the phone all afternoon. I guess because she wanted to book a cabin for herself that gave her more incentive.

Our first cruise on Pacific Sky we waited 297 days, our next cruise on Pacific Sun we only waited 69 days, this one at 228 is a compromise.

My parents have become cruise addicts. They came with us on the cruise on Pacific Sun, my Dad very reluctantly, but he had so much fun that when Mum suggested this cruise he jumped at it and went straight to his boss and booked his holidays!

Kym

• 2 months later...

Archived